Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I got jailed!! Did you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suhayl

Addicted Member
So I've been locked up in prison for almost 3 weeks now and I would like to know HOW LONG AM I JAILED FOR??

So how did I get jailed anyways??
Well there I was on Christmas eve in the SBD server secretly delivering gift's to all the kids that were not so naughty during the year. Well I was kinda breaking in to their homes without anyone knowing xD. So I delivered MANY gifts and on the last home I GOT CAUGHT... :( the poor kid thought I was a thief and he called the jartex FBI and I GOT JAILED. Just like that I got jailed, no court no lawyer no nothing just JAILED.

And now in prison everyone calls me a LUNATIC they even gave me a lunatic tag :(

All day I have nothing to do except mine mine and mine. Those blocks are really hard and tough, it hurts my arms :( ( strongest miner out there Monstererza Monstererza GG u tough son of a gun)

SOOO now I'd like to know HOW FREAKING LONG AM I JAILED FOR???

xD I had nothing to do so I came up with this.

Tell me down below what did you guys get jailed for and for HOW LONG??

RissGun

I think i got jailed days after you suh ... it was a sunny morning I got to watch ONE anime... and then suddenly.... no life after that
Im addicted to anime now T^T and one day... Jartex Enforcer just arrive at my home and suddenly present a warrant of arrest
and no court ... no lawyer... just put me in JAIL for avoiding the R.A anime addiction T^T I dont know how long i will be in Jartex Prison :(

every day... every hour... every minutes so many bullie ... so many ores to mine...
help help HELP!!!

Thats my story xD
lol

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Suhayl

Suhayl

Addicted Member
I think i got jailed days after you suh ... it was a sunny morning I got to watch ONE anime... and then suddenly.... no life after that
Im addicted to anime now T^T and one day... Jartex Enforcer just arrive at my home and suddenly present a warrant of arrest
and no court ... no lawyer... just put me in JAIL for avoiding the R.A anime addiction T^T I dont know how long i will be in Jartex Prison :(

every day... every hour... every minutes so many bullie ... so many ores to mine...
help help HELP!!!

Thats my story xD
lol

I feel your pain... We should plan a prison escape soon xD

mmaarten

I feel your pain... We should plan a prison escape soon xD
what about tomorrow night? I dug a hole near the crates at spawn with my 'op spoon'. at 9PM CST no guards are online usually. Meet me at /warp a . We will rule the world!

-TheMasterCriminal

;)

RissGun

ok ok .... first lets make a prison riot then well commence our escape . We will rule the world!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Suhayl

Suhayl

Addicted Member
Ohhh yeah we got ourselves a plan...

#PrisonBreak

reddragon548

I have a better plan for escaping, let nuke the wall of the prison with black hole bomb, get a punch bow and rekt all the guards, or push them back and runnnnnnnnn until we escaped then change our look like cut hair. Then we are (temp or perm) free again :O

ModeratorBot

Or I mean.. We could do our time you know and mine, just keep mining, just keep mining. No? Ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.