Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

i got insided

iDroom1

Donator
Donator
IGN
iDroom1
IGN
katalashid
Look, i create faction named Srbi. And i go somewhere in wild on spawn world. And i make base. Bought 3 tier chunk booster. Used it. I make the base. Make all grinders like 54 vills and some blazes i dont think exact number. While i was farming canes. He msged me and asked me if i could invite him. He came in my faction. We play alitle bit. I give him coleader. I have setted 3 warps in base. But when i wake up next morning i tried to play and they tell me that i dont have any warp. I see my base was outclaimed. He unclaimed all my claims, than left my factio. Create faction named llc. And he claimed my base and everything… please help if u could do anything. I lost my 2 bilions.

iDroom1

Donator
Donator
IGN
iDroom1
He's name was iwasconnor2004. he stole my base and everything help please.
If so I think thats reportable, if not, then you can't do anything. sorry. i'm not too familiar with the lifesteal rules

iDroom1

Donator
Donator
IGN
iDroom1
Look, i create faction named Srbi. And i go somewhere in wild on spawn world. And i make base. Bought 3 tier chunk booster. Used it. I make the base. Make all grinders like 54 vills and some blazes i dont think exact number. While i was farming canes. He msged me and asked me if i could invite him. He came in my faction. We play alitle bit. I give him coleader. I have setted 3 warps in base. But when i wake up next morning i tried to play and they tell me that i dont have any warp. I see my base was outclaimed. He unclaimed all my claims, than left my factio. Create faction named llc. And he claimed my base and everything… please help if u could do anything. I lost my 2 bilions.
Try reporting the player after recording evidence of them breaking the rules

torzod

Donator
Donator
IGN
torzod
Should look for trustable members with at least discord