Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I got hacksuated by gold rank bedwars

ParkourPro

IGN
ParkourPro
So I was playing bed wars solo when I just notice there's 2 gold rank in game then when the game starts 1am started to target me idk if 1am his name the gold rank I forgot his name. So we started to pvp and rushing each other's but when I'm comboing him so hard and he's dying to me every time I rush him they start to call me hacker and other players told them "imagine hacksuating someone" and I'm just laughing that the gold rank was hacksuating me so I just say to the gold rank guy "your just bad lol" then I got killed and they call me idiot it just funny that someone is hacksuating me :/

Aloops

i also often get hacksuate because i used to combo ppl and do some ladder clutch, and my replies were like : dude, i spent a good 5 hours watching yt tutorials to make me good at the gameee

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ParkourPro

ParkourPro

IGN
ParkourPro
i also often get hacksuate because i used to combo ppl and do some ladder clutch, and my replies were like : dude, i spent a good 5 hours watching yt tutorials to make me good at the gameee
Yeah. There was so many toxic players that hacksuating people

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Hacksuate, ok man.

For the 100th time rank is not equal to skill.

killswitch0

Bypassing Restrictions
So I was playing bed wars solo when I just notice there's 2 gold rank in game then when the game starts 1am started to target me idk if 1am his name the gold rank I forgot his name. So we started to pvp and rushing each other's but when I'm comboing him so hard and he's dying to me every time I rush him they start to call me hacker and other players told them "imagine hacksuating someone" and I'm just laughing that the gold rank was hacksuating me so I just say to the gold rank guy "your just bad lol" then I got killed and they call me idiot it just funny that someone is hacksuating me :/
is that me (character limit) (character limit)