Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I GOT BANNED ??!!?

Samiul567

SO i was simply playing bedwars with my friend. In salwyr client.
And i was banned for client notification.I was pinging.
SalwyrrLauncher 09-02-2022 16.26.24.png

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
Hello, you probably been banned for High ping (Unstable Connection) which get's you weird hits, which the anticheat might kick/ban you for that.
Just make sure you play in a stable internet connection so you decrease the chance of getting kicked/banned by console

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
It's nothing to worry about. The console thought you were exploiting because of high ping, if you ever get this type of ban again, please take a full screenshot of your screen with the ban (like you just did) and Discord message a Jr. Mod or higher to get yourself unbanned. Good luck :D

Tarun0707

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Tarun0707
Hello Samiul567,
The most probable reason for this to happen is because your internet is unstable and u get high ping. So the anticheat detects you as using hacks even when you are not. In case you get banned by console, dm a staff member with "screenshare role" on discord.

prohero123

Donator
Donator
IGN
prohero123
It happens do not worry. Probably it is just the high ping you had in that moment!

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
happens when you have high ping,i suppose high ping tricks the anticheat into thinking you are hacking,so it false banned you,its alright