Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I got banned for "killaure" and hitting through walls although I didn't use anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skarbowka

the lagginmc administrator banned me for "killaure" although I wrote to him that it is a bag and on version 1.16.4 you can beat through the door, it is your server bag and that I do not have any killaura, when I wrote to him that he would check it himself he did not even write back xDDD please unban me and fix this bag, I would send ss but I have a ban; /

MakiBrat

Well, I suggest appealing here, on the forums, there is a proper section for doing that. If you are telling the truth, you are one lucky man because staff member banned you instead of anti-cheat. Let me explain, basically that means that a staff member listed above probably has a video evidence of you potentially cheating that can be reviewed by the rest of staff team once you appeal. Then, they are going to decide whether or not you were telling the truth. Pretty simple, right?

The_W

Addicted Member
the lagginmc administrator banned me for "killaure" although I wrote to him that it is a bag and on version 1.16.4 you can beat through the door, it is your server bag and that I do not have any killaura, when I wrote to him that he would check it himself he did not even write back xDDD please unban me and fix this bag, I would send ss but I have a ban; /
I suggest using 1.8.9 as it's less laggy/glitchy and the recommended version so far.
Like MakiBrat MakiBrat stated above, you can also appeal for it and explain it there, it might be better. Probably LagginMC was busy at that time, so try to wait for few days and try message him once again if there is no more response, but don't spam.
Good Luck!

Superepic97

Donator
Donator
mhmd223 mhmd223 or FutureBlank FutureBlank can you lock the thread, I believe it's being answered.

Skarbowka Skarbowka https://jartexnetwork.com/form/4/select

73jMC

So, this is a simple but tricky situation. You've been banned for cheating and you claim that it's false, but you don't have the necessary proof at hand. I suggest you explain the situation, your POV, and give as much 'evidence' as possible to help your case. By evidence, I mean showing that you don't have the capabilities to be banned for killaura (showing you don't have hacked clients), redo the whole thing in a video or something, and try and be reasonable. Don't go to the appeals and scream at the staff for falsely banning you, but instead you should thoroughly explain the stuff that you can explain.

Tip: Players are often hackusated for cheats because of their ping, or 'ms', so if you have high ping, that could partially be the reason of your ban.

Hope this helped! :p

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Skarbowka

Skarbowka

So, this is a simple but tricky situation. You've been banned for cheating and you claim that it's false, but you don't have the necessary proof at hand. I suggest you explain the situation, your POV, and give as much 'evidence' as possible to help your case. By evidence, I mean showing that you don't have the capabilities to be banned for killaura (showing you don't have hacked clients), redo the whole thing in a video or something, and try and be reasonable. Don't go to the appeals and scream at the staff for falsely banning you, but instead you should thoroughly explain the stuff that you can explain.

Tip: Players are often hackusated for cheats because of their ping, or 'ms', so if you have high ping, that could partially be the reason of your ban.

Hope this helped! :p
proof 1 and only go to 1.16.4 and see any door

BimaTh

Addicted Member
Donator
Hello Skarbowka Skarbowka ,

Sorry to hear that you had some issues on JartexNetwork,

To resolve your issue, join the Jartex's Official Discord , send a full screenshot in #assistance_chat. When I say full screenshot please include the taskbar and wait patiently for a response and help. You will have to get screen-shared or Fill an Unban Appeal.

To get screen-shared you need to send a message to a member of the staff team with the Team Screenshare role and wait patiently.

Have a fun time playing on JartexNetwork.

Requesting Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.