Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I got baned for no reason and now its says that i has baned 3 years ago??

Josip919

Hi so 2 days ago i got baned by ovq for ban evading witch its not true. (ByGuarix) is the accaunt that he thinks its was me but it isnt.ByGuadrix got baned on November 18,2019 and i didnt even play in 2019.And now when i try to join the server it says that i got baned on december.13.2019 by k4otIc_girl.When i go to the link in the (reason) its a accaunt named Zayte.Can some1 help me to get unbaned

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
J

Josip919

I was thinking about it and
join discord.gg/jartex then find ovq and message him from there ovq#0001
I was thinking about it and is it possible that i had a ip conflict with ByGuarix like i had with Zayte and then we had the same ip and i got baned

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
Hey man i got denied, soo i decided thats better to apologies can i do that now after i tryed to unban?
Appeal again after the amount gives by the staff in the deny messages. Appeal with effort and be sincere

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
J

Josip919

Appeal again after the amount gives by the staff in the deny messages. Appeal with effort and be sincere
Thanks man ur the best, can i say like in 2019 i was going to lots of servers with hacks and got baned on jartex. I am really sorry for what have done. Or do i need more?

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
Thanks man ur the best, can i say like in 2019 i was going to lots of servers with hacks and got baned on jartex. I am really sorry for what have done. Or do i need more?
just say sorry for what you did but in a longer form

JoystickIX

IGN
JoystickIX
you can got to discord -> assistance chat -> write in chat (.appeal) -> then choose unban appeal