Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I got ban for client modification even tho im on lunarclient

ParkourPro

IGN
ParkourPro
So i was playing the bridge with some lag then i got ban for client modification for 1hour Sometimes im getting ban for client modification.

Is it me or this is happening on other players too?
Sometimes when im lagging im getting ban for client modification like bruh is it possible?
The server thinks im flying in my opinion tbh {I made a ban appeal}
This is the screen shot of the proof i got ban for client modification even tho im on lunar client

View: https://imgur.com/a/JZt80r9

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ParkourPro

ParkourPro

IGN
ParkourPro
Bruh i need better wifi so i will not get ban next time :/

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
Hello ParkourPro, if you are console banned for 12-24 hours, you should contact a staff member with Team Screenshare Role on Discord(recommended)/Forums. You should wait if its a 1 hour ban/ask a Jr.Mod to unban you.

Koshi

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Get a better wifi or just live in France. Also using lunar client doesn’t mean you can’t modify it with disallowed client modifications 😏

maulik1112

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
maulik1112
Whenever you come across a console ban these are the steps you should take in order to get unbanned.
Send a screenshot of the banpage in assistance chat of Jartex's discord.
Message or tag a member of Team Screenshare. They would be Helper+
Be patient for a response as they can be busy sometimes.
If they do not respond within the next 5 to 10 minutes you can contact another staff member who is apart of Team Screenshare

These staff members will try to help you as soon as possible with your situation and will always be ready to help. Please note that the staff member might not respond immediately as they can be quite busy.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
VL#4 huh? You sure you ain't using an autoclicker or macros or scroll clicking?

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
So i was playing the bridge with some lag then i got ban for client modification for 1hour Sometimes im getting ban for client modification.

Is it me or this is happening on other players too?
Sometimes when im lagging im getting ban for client modification like bruh is it possible?
The server thinks im flying in my opinion tbh {I made a ban appeal}
This is the screen shot of the proof i got ban for client modification even tho im on lunar client

View: https://imgur.com/a/JZt80r9
Yes, the console often falsely kicks or bans players because of lag. I think i have about 15 false kicks by the console lol

Almay

Donator
Donator
If you are lagging, console will ban you it will ban you cause of the weird movements

Raeress

Donator
Donator
If you get 15-20 cps then playing at high ping is a big disadvantage in Jartex cause it will make your clicks stop registering and after like 1-5 seconds when it starts registering then it registers a lot of cps (For example : If you get 20 and your clicks stop registering for 5 seconds then after it started registering it will register 100 cps and its a instant ban)