Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I found a hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

YTHyperbuba

HI mods,owner,sr mod anybody. I found a hacker using ka and reach his name is jacktherider pls look at him he is ka nd rech

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
What if we cant record because our pc cant handle it I would be playing on like 20fps

SoPastel

What if we cant record because our pc cant handle it I would be playing on like 20fps
Use a software which takes minimal CPU power to record. Record using a minimal resolution and minimal frame rates, as long as it's clear enough to see that the player is clearly hacking. OBS can be tweaked to run well on low end computers. But without sufficient evidence there isn't much staff can do without spending a large amount of time looking into it, which isn't plausible with so many cheaters. If you mess around with some of the OBS settings you can reduce your CPU usage significantly.

However you can also ask online staff if they are free to check if someone is hacking if there is absolutely no way of you recording it (Make sure the hacker is still online). Just remember they don't always have time to do so, so be mindful. It would definitely be easier for everyone if you could try to find some way of recording it. Look up some tutorials on screen recording on low end computers and see if you can find anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.