Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

i die in bossworld and i lost my stuff :/

ottox2455

2020-12-24_11.06.45.png
rispondimi personale per favore non so cosa fare avevo roba forte ho anche comprato un grado di recente

fat_fad

Donator
Donator
IGN
fat_fad
Firstly: You need to talk English.
Secondly: Most likely that Bronze zone is the zone where you will not receive your stuff back if you died.

The_W

Addicted Member
Like fat_fad (or Tofu) said, please talk English it's the rule.
This is a bug happening a lot, but unfortunately you cannot receive your items back anymore, since the above bugging corpse appearance meaning that you had entered bossworld right after reconnecting. I had made a thread just now telling about 'a possible way' of getting your items back before it's too late according to my experiments, also an explanation of what is the 'bug'. If only you haven't gone to bossworld after reconnecting (still in SBD spawn point), quickly get back to your island and you can get your items back.

Secondly: Most likely that Bronze zone is the zone where you will not receive your stuff back if you died.
Just for information, Bronze and Silver Zone was meant to be a place where your items are still kept after death. That's why this bug recently caused a lot of trouble to not only a small number of people.

fat_fad

Donator
Donator
IGN
fat_fad
Just for information, Bronze and Silver Zone was meant to be a place where your items are still kept after death. That's why this bug recently caused a lot of trouble to not only a small number of people.
Aha, thanks for the info man! :)
I hope they fix that bug asap.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Well, would you like an experienced message from an SBD player?

Well, here I to speak about possible explanations.

1st You most likely died while in combat (kicked) which means you lose your stuff.
2nd Possibly a bug. Once a player reaches level 5 and is able to get in the boss world the first zone he gets access to is *BRONZE*. Therefore, the starter zone has losing items and PVP ability disabled.
(In the Silver zone has PVP ability Enabled and item losing disabled but make sure before jumping into the new areas to be out of combat because each border will push you back and if you try to pass through you will end up getting kicked and lose your items)
(Gold one has both PVP and item losing abilities open which means that if you die you will lose your items).

So on the bronze world, there's no way to lose ur items but get kicked.