Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I can't join the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babadunde

Hello! So i tried to join the server and my username is "Babadunde" when i try to join it says i need to join in with username "babadunde" not "Babadunde" so please help. i can't rename my username to "babadunde" cause minecraft doesn't let me plus it is dumb to change your username to join a single server. So please fix this! i can't play with my friends cause of thisProof.PNG

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Hello! So i tried to join the server and my username is "Babadunde" when i try to join it says i need to join in with username "babadunde" not "Babadunde" so please help. i can't rename my username to "babadunde" cause minecraft doesn't let me plus it is dumb to change your username to join a single server. So please fix this! i can't play with my friends cause of thisView attachment 10563
Use cracked minecraft such as Tlauncher to change your name to whatever you want. There is no other way to avoid this except by changing your name to what it says or a different one that is not yet registered.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
B

Babadunde

Use cracked minecraft such as Tlauncher to change your name to whatever you want. There is no other way to avoid this except by changing your name to what it says or a different one that is not yet registered.
That sucks... What if TLauncher has virus?

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator

Thread solved ^

Status
Not open for further replies.