Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I cant find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
I found that there is an enchantment called crate keys enchant thing. Idk how to get it so help Disabledaccount Disabledaccount

Solution
Hello MrBeastAlan MrBeastAlan
Apologies about the previous post, I originally didn't get what you tried to say, I thought you were referring to the Gkits, But that's my bad, My sincere apologies. Feel free to comment if I failed to point something out.
(Most of what I know regarding Key-Finder is posted down below)

Key-Finder.
How Key-Finder Works.
Key-Finder Gems/Pickaxes can be found in Seasonal and Normal Crates.
Each level of Key-Finder increases the chance to get better keys (No you can't get a seasonal key) with the cap being a God Key.
The enchant proc's 2 times a day, why? So people don't get a ridiculous amount of keys.
Honestly, if you want the best of the enchantment just mine, and mine...

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
I've reviewed your post, and here's my response.

Gkits.
G-Kits are vouchers that are obtainable In-Game/Store, If you buy G-Kits from store, they are permanent but there's a chance you can get these G-Kits In-Game but "Seasonals" Not permanent. There are some cases in which you can get permanent G-Kit vouchers like "Opening Rally Keys".

Seasonals & Types.

There are many "Seasonal" that are obtainable, but the most common of these are
  • G-Kit Scrolls (Treasure Crates mostly)
  • G-Kit Explosive (Treasure Crates, Normal Crates)
  • G-Kit Boosters (Normal Crates)
  • G-Kit Keys (Treasure Crates, Normal Crates) <--- This is quite RARE.
Now, what you are mentioning is G-Kit Crate Keys (Seasonal, Since it's very very hard to obtain the Permanent), You can get "Books" which are basically G-Kits, The representation of these G-Kits is in book form which is why it may seem like an enchantment, But it's not.

G-Kits give you rewards every week, Based on the G-Kit you have. If it's permanent it'll be carried over to the next season (IF Redeemed), if it's seasonal then it won't be with you for the next season unless you redeem it in the next season as well.

You can get most of the G-Kits stated above by Opening Keys / Buying From Others / Opening Treasure Crates (I'm referring to Seasonals), If you buy from store they will be permanent, But the exception at the moment is The "Seasonal Crate Keys" as it provides x1 God Key, x2 Ultra Keys + Some Voting and Rare keys, making it quite useful for players to obtain so its market value is priced quite high, thus not many people sell it.

G-Kit Keys -> 1x God Key, 2x Ultra Keys, Rare & Common Keys.
G-Kit Explosive -> Explosive Pickaxe Box
G-Kit Boosters -> 2x 1 Hour Money Boosters, 2x 1 Hour token Boosters, Booster Package
G-Kit Scrolls -> Bunch of scrolls. (Like Omnitool, Immortal etc)

This is pretty much all you need to know, The prices depend on the People as there's not many people selling.

Good-Day
~Regards, iSixez

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MrBeastAlan

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
I've reviewed your post, and here's my response.

Gkits.
G-Kits are vouchers that are obtainable In-Game/Store, If you buy G-Kits from store, they are permanent but there's a chance you can get these G-Kits In-Game but "Seasonals" Not permanent. There are some cases in which you can get permanent G-Kit vouchers like "Opening Rally Keys".

Seasonals & Types.
There are many "Seasonal" that are obtainable, but the most common of these are
  • G-Kit Scrolls (Treasure Crates mostly)
  • G-Kit Explosive (Treasure Crates, Normal Crates)
  • G-Kit Boosters (Normal Crates)
  • G-Kit Keys (Treasure Crates, Normal Crates) <--- This is quite RARE.
Now, what you are mentioning is G-Kit Crate Keys (Seasonal, Since it's very very hard to obtain the Permanent), You can get "Books" which are basically G-Kits, The representation of these G-Kits is in book form which is why it may seem like an enchantment, But it's not.

G-Kits give you rewards every week, Based on the G-Kit you have. If it's permanent it'll be carried over to the next season (IF Redeemed), if it's seasonal then it won't be with you for the next season unless you redeem it in the next season as well.

You can get most of the G-Kits stated above by Opening Keys / Buying From Others / Opening Treasure Crates (I'm referring to Seasonals), If you buy from store they will be permanent, But the exception at the moment is The "Seasonal Crate Keys" as it provides x1 God Key, x2 Ultra Keys + Some Voting and Rare keys, making it quite useful for players to obtain so its market value is priced quite high, thus not many people sell it.

G-Kit Keys -> 1x God Key, 2x Ultra Keys, Rare & Common Keys.
G-Kit Explosive -> Explosive Pickaxe Box
G-Kit Boosters -> 2x 1 Hour Money Boosters, 2x 1 Hour token Boosters, Booster Package
G-Kit Scrolls -> Bunch of scrolls. (Like Omnitool, Immortal etc)

This is pretty much all you need to know, The prices depend on the People as there's not many people selling.

Good-Day
~Regards, iSixez
I never asked about gkits Disabledaccount Disabledaccount I asked about the enchant used to find keys you use on pick.

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Apologies about the previous post, I originally didn't get what you tried to say, I thought you were referring to the Gkits, But that's my bad, My sincere apologies. Feel free to comment if I failed to point something out.
(Most of what I know regarding Key-Finder is posted down below)

Key-Finder.
How Key-Finder Works.
Key-Finder Gems/Pickaxes can be found in Seasonal and Normal Crates.
Each level of Key-Finder increases the chance to get better keys (No you can't get a seasonal key) with the cap being a God Key.
The enchant proc's 2 times a day, why? So people don't get a ridiculous amount of keys.
Honestly, if you want the best of the enchantment just mine, and mine. You'll get keys once in a while either you have Explosive or JackHammer. it's more like a side enchantment, not something to primarily focus on.

My POV.
Key-Finder is an okay enchantment due to the chance of getting God and Ultra keys, but the best use of it would be to use when casually mining during boosters, A Key-Finder gem would be quite good on a decent pickaxe but do note that "Prestiging The Pickaxe" would get rid of the Key-Finder, so the best time to use it would preferably be once you've obtained a good Prestige-3 Pickaxe, since you won't be going to Prestige-4 most likely so it's safe to use a Key-Finder gem on said pickaxe. It would help quite a bit since you wouldn't have to switch pickaxes every time you mine and it'd be much more efficient to have the KF on a main pick since you'd be getting Tokens, Money and Keys, You could use it with a Ts + Th + JH pickaxe meaning you'd get Ts and Th rewards but keys as well.

Pickaxe For Key-Finder
The best way to use Key-Finder is on a "Treasure" Pickaxe.
Treasure Hunter and Treasure Seeker are used to increase treasure drop chances which in this case can be ranged from Lucky-Boxes to keys (Tokens, mining) etc. Paired with Jack-Hammer they are quite overpowered. The jack-hammer contributes to the blocks mined whilst the Ts + Th grant rewards.
Ps. This would also be beneficial if a person were to be Loot-Box farming, since they'd get the Loot/Gem Boxes + Keys + Rewards.

Treasure Hunter + Treasure Seeker.
These enchants will increase the chance of finding treasure chests and other items, It's mostly good during the weekly treasure event which happens once a week. These enchants have a cap of 1000, which can be achieved once Pickaxe is P2.

They are used in a JackHammer + Ts + Th Combo most of the time to maximize Tokens + Rewards (Stored at Mystery man, just do /keys).
That's all you need to know to make a decisive decision regarding whether you want this enchantment of not.

Side-Note.
Explosive can be used as well and will not effect the rate at which key-finder proc's but this method is more rewarding.

Most Information has been branched off other posts, for the sake of accuracy and it being informative.
If any further queries, please leave a message (whilst pinging)

Good-Day
~Regards, iSixez

Solution
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MrBeastAlan

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
R rLilJesus Lock the thread cause it is solved

Mad :}

Donator
Donator
IGN
Madcc
Hello MrBeastAlan,

If you have any other questions, feel free to make a new thread or DM me on discord; Mad ː}#2567
I will be locking this thread as your issue has been solved.

~ Thread Locked. ~

Status
Not open for further replies.