Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I cant Claim My Perm Lunatic Rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

zetroblade

I Have Seasonal Lunatic Rank and i got Perm Rank but i cant claim the rank

Solution
It is an intended feature or atleast a known one
Jartex had even warned about it long ago on its discord announcement or updates.

You could try creating a suggestion for it requesting usage of permanent rank voucher over temporary rank
at https://jartexnetwork.com/suggestions/ but thats about it.

You could also try asking a developer to remove your current seasonal rank on discord but theres a very low chance they will actually remove it.

What I will suggest you though is to trade the rank with someone who either gets lunatic rank a lot (crate openers) OR someone who is looking for lunatic rank himself and is close to getting it for a promise for...

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
It is an intended feature or atleast a known one
Jartex had even warned about it long ago on its discord announcement or updates.

You could try creating a suggestion for it requesting usage of permanent rank voucher over temporary rank
at https://jartexnetwork.com/suggestions/ but thats about it.

You could also try asking a developer to remove your current seasonal rank on discord but theres a very low chance they will actually remove it.

What I will suggest you though is to trade the rank with someone who either gets lunatic rank a lot (crate openers) OR someone who is looking for lunatic rank himself and is close to getting it for a promise for getting it for you next season. Theres still few weeks remaining for reset maybe you will find an appropriate trade by then. You could possible lose some money here but its better than losing an entire voucher.

Solution

n0tanisha

Addicted Member
IGN
n0tanisha
Thread Assistance - Solved

Hellow, zetroblade! 🦜
I believe your question/concern has been solved, so I shall be locking this thread forever♾️
Oh yeah, if you need anymore assistance about any issues feel free to post a new thread in the sub forums for it! You could obviously message a staff member about it too both works!

Kind Regards, ~ n0tanisha 🦉

Status
Not open for further replies.