Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

i bought skygod and i didnt receave it

Status
Not open for further replies.

BilalA20KinG

Banned
This proof is not enough, this is not even a proof.
If you have any other proof submit a report here : https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/payment-issues.86/
Or if you're trying to get a free rank using some instructions form videos it's not gonna work and you gonna get punish for that.
Have a Great day :)

Last edited:

Monstererza

Donator
Donator
You will have to input your purchase ID u have gotten when buying the rank ( only works if u actually paid cash )
with the following ID u have gotten in your email account they can confirm your purchase.

Femini5t

Addicted Member
i bought skygod and i didnt receave it can you somehow help me plsView attachment 6139
Nice payment though (Lol)

I've made a special video because of this and how people try to act like they bought a rank on the server, when they never actually did, not saying you did this.

Here Is the video:
View: https://youtu.be/tmiNosqc37Y

But if you actually have proof and bought the rank, you should have received the SkyGod Rank in around 15, because it automatically goes through the system no matter what, yes sometimes there are issues.

If there is actually an issue you may report it HERE!

Real reason for this thread: Cause I'm an old server owner and I know how things work and how they don't.

But just telling you one thing, showing the payment page doesn't mean that you actually bought the rank!

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
answer given fill out a form in payment issues
~Thread Locked~

Status
Not open for further replies.