Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I am working on Ranked Bedwars!

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Hello! My name is Nuggets and I have some news!

I am in the middle of working on something big, something lots of people have been/are working on, but I dont know if people are putting as much commitment in as me (this isnt a flex)

I am working on Ranked Bedwars! I have already posted some of this in the Event Suggestions section, which u can see here... https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/i-bet-this-has-been-suggested-before-but-ranked-bedwars.140303/

The Ranking System and stuff is all there..

I am working on making a discord bot that notes your elo etc etc. And I am also in the middle of creating a discord server

I have some problems though.

I don't have anyone to moderate. Because I most likely want to participate in this, I won't always be able to moderate

IF ANY STAFF/PLAYERS WOULD LIKE TO HELP ME WITH THIS, PLEASE DM ME ON DISCORD, Nuggets-chan#0001

I forgot to mention some things in the thread above.

The format is going to be 4v4. I am hoping that the private games that are going to be added are going to have an option to spectate, and what format it can be in (1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1 etc).

I need people to host it. I am planning to have 2 to 4 games running at once, meaning that I need some gold ranks (im guessing gold ranks are gonna have the option to create private games, as well as youtubers)

You are going to have to have a team, along with a team name. Since the format will be 4v4, you are going to need a team, and if you win a game, you will get the same amount of elo, and the person with the most finals will get an extra 20 elo. I am going to randomize the elo from 1 - 50 if you win and 1- 40 if you lose.

Please leave me some suggestions, and also some questions, aswell if you want to help me build this. Any help would be greatly appreciated, whether its helping with the bot (discord.py) or its helping with setting up the Ranked Bedwars discord server. I am also looking for logos for the server. If you could create one that looks like the JartexNetwork Logo but instead of JN its RB, and the background shield is Red and White.

Side Note. I am allowed to do this, according to PaceLV and JustThiemo. I am not allowed any access to the servers systems, because I guess I am untrustworthy :p or it might get into the wrong hands. I fully respect and accept their decisions and am gonna follow all rules that they apply to this idea

HxpnoticMC

:wave:
Hello E Everyone We're Partnering with Competitive Jartex Bedwars ! We have :
:dagger:
(+) Ranked Bedwars [Jartex]
:white_check_mark:
(+) Supa Epik Giveaways
:laughing:
(+) Interesting Events Server Invite : https://discord.gg/4njCrTNrtA