Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I am owed the spawner bundle on the god crate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisruptivePvP

Ok, to get started i am very upset. After buying gkit spawners i open all my keys saving the god key for last; i open my god key where it ends on the spawner bundle for 2 seconds then just ends. so ofcorce i check my inventory and it is not their, i would like to add that their was more then enough inv space. please get staff to test if the god create is working and get back to me because i am owed the spawner bundle. please msg me on factions to resolve the situation - disruptivepvp
Also unmute me, i was very mad im sorry

Last edited:

Osaki212MC

Are you sure you did not press 'E' before it finished? because if you click e while its rolling you will get something else and i think you got too excited and clicked E so fast while it was not done and you lost the reward

fireknight275

I would msg the staff on discord if you can about the spawners issue. Also, you said you bought the spawners gkit yet that only gives you keys for the spawner crate, I believe, so how did you get the god crate key? As for the unmute, post an application in the appeals section or message a staff member to see why you were banned if you are unsure.

Status
Not open for further replies.