Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I am new

Insane_Shubh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Insane_Shubh
Hello everyone, I am Insane_Shubh and I am new to factions and I wanted to know what is faction and how it works!

Can anyone give me a introduction to factions as I am new (I mean not really I have played in 3-4 seasons but I really don't know how everything works).

Thanks for viewing this thread.

Kind Regards
~Insane_Shubh

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Hello everyone, I am Insane_Shubh and I am new to factions and I wanted to know what is faction and how it works!

Can anyone give me a introduction to factions as I am new (I mean not really I have played in 3-4 seasons but I really don't know how everything works).

Kind Regards
~Insane_Shubh
welcome mate am new too :D i thought i was the only one

TheMuffins

I mean nothing really to it, you just start a farm, on this server the best thing to farm is lollipops, with that money you get from farming you just buy spawners to get you f top value up and raid other players to take their stuff

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_

Kind Regards
~Insane_Shubh
Stated above! Glad to see you joining the network! Enjoy your time here!
sincerely nohacksjustbhop_