Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I am getting banned because of bad internet

Cnawam

so I live a very shitty country called Iran and I have a very shitty internet(best there is in here) and I am having problems trying to play bedwars because the server is kicking me for client modification
I don't know what should I do can anyone help me with this?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    447.8 KB · Views: 7

swarna123

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello C Cnawam this is your internet problem i suggest you to buy a ethernet and also if you want to be unbanned without waiting you have to dm a staff with team screenshare role.
Two of the staff members I know who have team screenshare role are SquareWings928 SquareWings928 and Technostein2 Technostein2 so you can always dm them in discord
Hope this helps you out
Have a great day/night
swarna123

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
Join the Official Discord server and Then Go in #Assistance_chat , And then Do the following they give.

MelloniBelloni

IGN
MelloniBelloni
Hello C Cnawam this is your internet problem i suggest you to buy a ethernet and also if you want to be unbanned without waiting you have to dm a staff with team screenshare role.
Two of the staff members I know who have team screenshare role are SquareWings928 SquareWings928 and Technostein2 Technostein2 so you can always dm them in discord
Hope this helps you out
Have a great day/night
swarna123
Yes, try doing this as it might help

Flyikker

Donator
Donator
IGN
Flyikker
so I live a very shitty country called Iran and I have a very shitty internet(best there is in here) and I am having problems trying to play bedwars because the server is kicking me for client modification
I don't know what should I do can anyone help me with this?
Wich Client are you using? beacause that may be the problem