Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I am back πŸ’›

Viclyn_

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
IGN
Viclyn_
Hello everyone. I am Evelyn, mostly well known as Korn or Viclyn. I am 15 years old. I am from Greece a beautiful country at Europe( I feel like I am having a deja vu right now πŸ˜‚). Some of you may remember me from a while ago, when I was staff and others.. Well nice to meet you.
I decided to come back at Jartex since some friends of mine are returning too. I know I do not have the best relationships with the staff team and I would like to apologise for whomever I have hurt in the past with my actions. I hope we can have a new beginning.
Anyways, I will probably be mostly online on minigames and creative so I hope I will meet most of you there

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Viclyn_

Viclyn_

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
IGN
Viclyn_
Thank you everyone for being nice here, for a weird reason I expected a lot of negativityπŸ˜‚πŸ’›

THEKHURBZGAMER

Hello everyone. I am Evelyn, mostly well known as Korn or Viclyn. I am 15 years old. I am from Greece a beautiful country at Europe( I feel like I am having a deja vu right now πŸ˜‚). Some of you may remember me from a while ago, when I was staff and others.. Well nice to meet you.
I decided to come back at Jartex since some friends of mine are returning too. I know I do not have the best relationships with the staff team and I would like to apologise for whomever I have hurt in the past with my actions. I hope we can have a new beginning.
Anyways, I will probably be mostly online on minigames and creative so I hope I will meet most of you there
Welcome

KHURBZGAMERYT

hi