Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Hunger Goes Down Too Fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

JazzBro

Minecraft Username:
FinestAF

What is the suggestion about?
Hunger Goes Down Too Fast

Description:
In most modern minigames such as bedwars or mega walls, hunger is either fully disabled or goes down at a much, much slower pace.
Please could you change this as it is so annoying that you have to mine so much melons all the time. The game would be a lot more fun this way.
This can be done simply in the spigot.yml config please and thank you
EDIT 1:
Mega walls on hypixel lasts 1 hour their hunger speed is decreased because eating so often is annoying and not FUN.
EDIT 2:
Another example is shotbow's Annihilation hunger speed is decreased, games last 1 hour​
The bridges on mineplex games last 40 mins + hunger speed decreased
Factions and skyblock servers also do it, even in survival servers as well sometimes. It's just boring if you don't decrease it.

They've got the memmo let's make the game more fun and decrease how often you need to est because it is annoying and not FUN.

I'm just personally saying as a player that's played all those modes in the past this is boring how often you need to eat and how much time you spend mining melons. Yes i know there's an upgrade for better food but it still shouldn't be this bad.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
makes the game more fun and enjoyable and less repetitive

Extra Information:
please add this it simply makes things more convenient for us. I don't see any negative impact this could have.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JazzBro

JazzBro

i strongly think this would make the bridges gamemode more fun so please add it

I do agree the eating down food every time is really bloody annoying, but the fact that TheBridge is a slow game and should stay. This allows for more strategic gameplay and allows for defenses to be pushed back really easily (spice things up). However, I do suggest maybe an alternate infinite food source, like POTATOES. You can harvest them and cook them up in a furnace. Much better than melons, and they require a bit more effort but less effort than getting the gold and buying it.

Overall, I'm pretty neutral about it as it's a good suggestion, but there's probably a better way to fix the problem.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
hunger bar should be a bit slower
blazetharkidrs's hunger bar should go to 0 instantly ( vishyvishal vishyvishal do you agree? )

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, JazzBro​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ xd_banana

Status
Not open for further replies.