Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Hunger Goes Down Too Fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

JazzBro

Minecraft Username:
FinestAF

What is the suggestion about?
Hunger Goes Down Too Fast

Description:
In most modern minigames such as bedwars or mega walls, hunger is either fully disabled or goes down at a much, much slower pace.
Please could you change this as it is so annoying that you have to mine so much melons all the time. The game would be a lot more fun this way.
This can be done simply in the spigot.yml config please and thank you
EDIT 1:
Mega walls on hypixel lasts 1 hour their hunger speed is decreased because eating so often is annoying and not FUN.
EDIT 2:
Another example is shotbow's Annihilation hunger speed is decreased, games last 1 hour​
The bridges on mineplex games last 40 mins + hunger speed decreased
Factions and skyblock servers also do it, even in survival servers as well sometimes. It's just boring if you don't decrease it.

They've got the memmo let's make the game more fun and decrease how often you need to est because it is annoying and not FUN.

I'm just personally saying as a player that's played all those modes in the past this is boring how often you need to eat and how much time you spend mining melons. Yes i know there's an upgrade for better food but it still shouldn't be this bad.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
makes the game more fun and enjoyable and less repetitive

Extra Information:
please add this it simply makes things more convenient for us. I don't see any negative impact this could have.

Last edited:

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
As I said in your other post about this I think the hunger is fine you can always eat I like that people cant sprint the entire way without stopping like once but maybe other food can be easier to get.

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
As I said in your other post about this I think the hunger is fine you can always eat I like that people cant sprint the entire way without stopping like once but maybe other food can be easier to get.
so im voting neutral for those reasons Good Luck!^

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
Minecraft Username:
FinestAF

Description:
In most modern minigames such as bedwars or mega walls, hunger is either fully disabled or goes down at a much, much slower pace.

Please could you change this as it is so annoying that you have to mine so much melons all the time. The game would be a lot more fun this way.

Extra Information:
please add this it simply makes things more convenient for us. I don't see any negative impact this could have.
I'll vote with -1. I don't like the idea. :p

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JazzBro

JazzBro

Anyone that's voting -1 you're just being a prick. I don't see how decreasing how often you need to est (literally every minu couple seconds), is a bad idea.

Mega walls on hypixel lasts 1 hour their hunger speed is decreased because eating so often is annoying and not FUN.

This is to make the game more FUN stop being a busy body prick.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JazzBro

JazzBro

Another example is shotbow's Annihilation hunger speed is decreased, games last 1 hour

Factions and skyblock servers also do it, even in survival servers as well sometimes. It's just boring if you don't decrease it.

They've got the memmo let's make the game more fun and decrease how often you need to est because it is annoying and not FUN.

I'm just personally saying as a player that's played all those modes in the past this is boring how often you need to eat and how much time you spend mining melons. Yes i know there's an upgrade for better food but it still shouldn't be this bad.

If it doesn't change, i don't see myself playing here anymore just being real.

DanielWithAD

Donator
Donator
IGN
DanielWithAD
I a
Minecraft Username:
FinestAF

Description:
EDIT 1:
EDIT 2:
Another example is shotbow's Annihilation hunger speed is decreased, games last 1 hour​

Extra Information:
I agree you lose hunger way to quickly and it gets annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.