Hxssan Active Member Joined February 25, 2021 Messages 62 Points 26 IGN HluvsU September 18, 2021 #1 Cant choose my clan tag color https://imgur.com/a/TIf2YQc View: https://imgur.com/a/TIf2YQc
NooobieChips Active Member Approved Joined October 31, 2020 Messages 46 Points 26 Age 26 IGN NoobieChips September 19, 2021 #2 Are you sure this belongs in bedwars? Shouldnt this be in support or something o.O
FusionZoid Donator Donator Active Reporter Starter Bug Finder I Approved Joined July 24, 2019 Messages 176 Points 29 IGN FusionZoid September 21, 2021 #3 I think u can’t choose it because u haven’t bought it or something cuz it says u don’t own it Last edited: September 30, 2021
jackoryan Donator Donator Bug Finder I Approved Typer Starter Joined February 23, 2021 Messages 400 Points 91 IGN jackoryan September 21, 2021 #4 Ever heard of screenshots my dude
MrBeastAlan Addicted Member Bug Finder I Engaged Typer Admired Popular Joined June 6, 2021 Messages 1,073 Points 148 Age 18 IGN MrBeastAlan September 21, 2021 #5 Dont know much about clans so idk jackoryan said: Ever heard of screenshots my dude Click to expand... I agree
Dont know much about clans so idk jackoryan said: Ever heard of screenshots my dude Click to expand... I agree
Nirahz Donator Donator Famous Popular Approved Bug Finder I Joined July 2, 2019 Messages 1,876 Points 177 IGN Nirahz September 22, 2021 #6 HluvsU said: Cant choose my clan tag color https://imgur.com/a/TIf2YQc View: https://imgur.com/a/TIf2YQc Click to expand... you don't own the colour, it's an unlockable cosmetic
HluvsU said: Cant choose my clan tag color https://imgur.com/a/TIf2YQc View: https://imgur.com/a/TIf2YQc Click to expand... you don't own the colour, it's an unlockable cosmetic
AUTHOR AUTHOR Hxssan Active Member Joined February 25, 2021 Messages 62 Points 26 IGN HluvsU September 28, 2021 #7 jackoryan said: Ever heard of screenshots my dude Click to expand... https://imgur.com/a/FOyhlNT View: https://imgur.com/a/FOyhlNT
jackoryan said: Ever heard of screenshots my dude Click to expand... https://imgur.com/a/FOyhlNT View: https://imgur.com/a/FOyhlNT
Iliasperisteri Donator Donator Approved Starter Joined July 23, 2019 Messages 133 Points 38 IGN Iliasperisteri September 29, 2021 #8 HluvsU said: Cant choose my clan tag color https://imgur.com/a/TIf2YQc View: https://imgur.com/a/TIf2YQc Click to expand... Or probably because its the beta version? Not sure tho
HluvsU said: Cant choose my clan tag color https://imgur.com/a/TIf2YQc View: https://imgur.com/a/TIf2YQc Click to expand... Or probably because its the beta version? Not sure tho