Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

HS50's Introduction

NaibuuHyper

Donator
Donator
IGN
HS50
Hey!

My name is Alex, people usually call me by Naibuu as it is my previously known in-game username. My interests rely on video editing, graphics designing and front-end development. I had started not too long ago learning how to make websites and I'd say I've become better and better at it. Same applies for video editing as I'm getting into making edits and montages. Though that's not it. I've been experienced with graphics designing for over 3 years now and I'd say I'm really good at it. I make Thumbnails, Banners and much more!

Projects
Not many people really know about this but I've actually made the JartexNetwork Clans Trailer. Not really impressive but it worked out very, well I can say the least. I've improved a lot since then and I've started to make montages, one of 'em is currently work in progress but here is a preview ( Just an Intro lol ) for those that want to see it.

Goals

1. Continue and keep my motivation at everything that I do.
2. Improve at everything I do.
3. Learn and get better at Minecraft PvP.
4. Reach 1 thousand messages on the forums.

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Hey!

My name is Alex, people usually call me by Naibuu as it is my previously known in-game username. My interests rely on video editing, graphics designing and front-end development. I had started not too long ago learning how to make websites and I'd say I've become better and better at it. Same applies for video editing as I'm getting into making edits and montages. Though that's not it. I've been experienced with graphics designing for over 3 years now and I'd say I'm really good at it. I make Thumbnails, Banners and much more!

Projects
Not many people really know about this but I've actually made the JartexNetwork Clans Trailer. Not really impressive but it worked out very, well I can say the least. I've improved a lot since then and I've started to make montages, one of 'em is currently work in progress but here is a preview ( Just an Intro lol ) for those that want to see it.

Goals

Wow, I am really impressed with your editing, would you mind contacting me on Discord?

xvzx

Donator
Donator
IGN
xvzx
wish you luck reaching your goals xD

LOUAI_

Donator
Donator
Welcome to the server I hope you reach your goals

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Hey!

Projects

Goals

Hello, NaibuuHyper
Nice to meet you!
Good luck on reaching 1 thousand messages kn fourms!!!