Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

howwdy

darkraider

Donator
Donator
IGN
darkraider
ello guys , my ign is darkraider well ig i've never introduced myself properly to y'all so yeah here's my introduction. So my name is ishan yeah and i'm from india , age 16 :p. Well the only sports i've been into is swimming but yk due to covid reasons these 2 yrs went in vain xd . It's been almost a year since i've started to play in Jartex and yeah i do have made alot of new friends. Before october 2020 i actually knew nothing here but later that month i made 3 new friends @MINTY_HAMMY , H HAMMY_MINTY and Uli86 Uli86 and that turned out to be my first quads team xd. So like everyday daily i used to wake up at 7:30am and started to play from 8am with them and to be honest it was pretty much fun to play with them yeah . At Nov 2020 for the first time i got into weekly lb and yeah atm i was kinda proud at myself and later on it turned into monthly lb for wins . So at like dec as i used to grind at morning later on at evening i started to grind with @supertsar2727 and shootingstar27 shootingstar27
and at that month for the last time i was in monthly lbs with 610 wins . Then yes new year came and got to know well minty , hammy and uli quit jartex so that was something sad for me and i still really miss them alot and wish i could still play with them lol . Those early months in 2021 i really didnt played as such cuz i had my boards exams so gotta prepare for those ;-; . but later i did came back again yeah and ended getting banned at 5th june (pretty stupid thing i did yeahhh :p ) well i did got unbanned at 10th aug and i've started to play bedwars again. so ig thats all i've for my intro and this 1st sept will be my an entire year in jartex and must say it's been a pretty amazing journey so far . So yeah cya guys around !! Tc !!

krsy123

Addicted Member
IGN
krsy123
hello darkraider, im krsy123, nice to meet you

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
hello darkraider darkraider Nice to meet you. I would love to play with you some time.