Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How To Win In Bedwars Solo (strategies)

ThynterJN

Hello
My name is Thynter
I will be telling YOU how to win a game of bedwars and some strategies that I like to use!
Well first-
What IS BEDWARS?
BedWars
(commonly acronymized as BW) is a player-versus-player (PvP) game mode involving a network of islands in the sky with four or eight teams facing each other. Although players die, as long as they still have a Bed, they can respawn and come back into battle. The last standing team wins.
Time for some
TIPS

My first tip would be- Gather at least 12 iron and quickly buy some SANDSTONE and place them around your bed!
-Then gather more 12 iron and you must have 4 gold, get 48 wool and a tnt, and start to build a bridge to the person beside YOU!

-Try to stay in the High Ground to prevent getting attacked from above, when you are at your opponent's base, place the tnt immediately at his bed if he has protection!
-Try to destroy his bed and get some damage on HIM!
-If you die, respawn and straight up rush him and try to finish him!

My second tip would be- getting upgrades for you and your base!
-I would recommend then going for the DIAMOND GENERATORS and getting as many DIAMONDS you can get!
-If you get above 3 then buy SHARPNESS before anything else, If you get less than 4 then try getting traps for your bed!

My third tip would be- To rush people from the base that you have conquered to other peoples bases!
-Before that try to get some armor upgrades like- iron armor and reinforced armour!
-Then start building a bridge from the other base to the base beside it!
-Of course take control of high ground and place tnt and destroy the bed! Fireballs could also be handy!

My last tip would be- Getting OVER POWERED
Now build a bridge to your nearest DIAMOND GENERATOR and start building a bridge towards the EMERALD GENERATOR
Get as many EMERALDS as you can possibly get!
Buy diamond armor, a diamond sword, if possible some potions and a 1 or 2 ender pearls!
Get some building blocks and some TNT and Fireballs
Rush the remaining players and grab yourself the sweet victory!!

Any queries or if you want to play with me
Hit me up on DIscord
Thynter#6122

-Thynter

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ThynterJN

ThynterJN

guys please put positive if im correct or negative if im wrong, cuz now i am hella confused!
Lowground is good for PvP
Highground is good for assassinating beds!

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
good guide, 1 flaw. stay in the lowground instead of the highground in pvp. lowground has more reach.
You have some misunderstanding. Rushing on a highground is always advantageous. Pvp on a lowground wins because its a matter of reach

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
You have some misunderstanding. Rushing on a highground is always advantageous. Pvp on a lowground wins because its a matter of reach
I said in PVP. Damn. You guys can't read lmao. Like I said before, highground is obviously optimal for rushing. But when it comes to actual pvp, stay lower than your opponent.

PurpSamurai

ThynterJN ThynterJN I and many more are grateful for your given time writing this bedwars solo guide that I personaly tried it many times and worked.

And as a reward I can play with you as many times you want on play.jartexnetwork.com

jartex discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/bkPMrVp

If you need some help this is my discord account: PurpSamurai#4604

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ThynterJN

ThynterJN

ThynterJN ThynterJN I and many more are grateful for your given time writing this bedwars solo guide that I personaly tried it many times and worked.

And as a reward I can play with you as many times you want on play.jartexnetwork.com

jartex discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/bkPMrVp

If you need some help this is my discord account: PurpSamurai#4604

my freaking pleasure my guy.. and yeah we can play sometime, imma add you up on discord..