Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to win Bedwars SOLO mode everytime!

_narciarz

Donator
Donator
Hi all players of
:jartex:JARTEXNETWORK:jartex:
As you may have seen the title we're talking about how to win Bedwars SOLO mode.
Also this is my first thread.
🙂

Get in a game with a close side enemy to build across with 32 - 64 blocks of wool.

1) First thing as you jump in your game of Bedwars get resources and get wool!
Pretty easy right? 😀 Get as much wool as you can. Around 32 - 64 blocks of wool.
2) Go to your enemy's base and destroy his bed ( and himself duh... 😐 ).
This step is crucial because you removed the player that's near you. Now your base is less vulnerable to attacks and as a bonus, you can get his resources and use it to protect your base. If instead, you didn't attack the enemy's base you had put yourself in risk by allowing him to attack you're base.
3) Start to collect diamonds and emeralds to protect you and you're base.
Now that your enemy is gone now you can start to upgrade everything. But still, you're not completely vulnerable. Protect you're base!
4) Go and destroy the enemy's beds.
After gathering enough resources go attack enemy's beds. Only when you have good armor, sword, and materials with weapons to destroy the base (at least protection 1, stone or iron sword and lots of wool).

TIP.1.) If your bed gets destroyed, then don't stay on you're island!
Anyone can come and kill you afterward.
TIP.2.) If you destroy someone's bed and kill them, wait until they spawn and surprise attack him.
This is simply to protect yourself after destroy their base.

If I have spelling mistakes or any kind of mistakes point it out in the comments!

I hope this thread helped you win Bedwars SOLO mode!
_narciarz OUT

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
5) If there is a hacker leave the game, don't waste your time
I meet 3 hackers in one game , and I won the game , it doesnt matter if you found hackers (you should report them) , what actually matters is how to improve your pvp ,MLG and bridging skills

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
_narciarz

_narciarz

Donator
Donator
I meet 3 hackers in one game , and i won the game , it doesnt matter if you found (you should report them) , what actually matters is how to improve you pvp ,MLG and bridging skills

Yes we know that you won a round with 3 hackers...
This is still a beginner level and some people are not that skilled to beat a game with 3 hackers. Plus improving your PVP, MLG, and bridging skills is HARD.

_narciarz OUT

OhMegan

xd..just practice your PvP skills,farm diamonds and emeralds and enjoy free win

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Yes we know that you won a round with 3 hackers...
This is still a beginner level and some people are not that skilled to beat a game with 3 hackers. Plus improving your PVP, MLG, and bridging skills is HARD.

_narciarz OUT
Yea , you are right with that .