Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to win bedwars 99% of the to part 2

XxXChaosGod

First I would like to say you don't have to be good to win bedwars I'm not but look at leaderboard and search XxXChaosGod and u will see my stats
1 wait untill 16 iron then buy wool and instantly rush your neighboring island
2 if you're playing lilpad or sky map use this team Lilpad= gray Sky map = white
3. Learn to speedbridge (optional)
4. Don't buy tnt buy tools
5.use kb stick yes it's op but if it helps u win u do it
Final learn to block hit aka hit left click and right at same time it reduces damage and still does normal damage hope this helped

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
XxXChaosGod

XxXChaosGod

Want to say people in my last post where saying some stuff so I'll Touch on some of the Comments 1. This plan is only for singles since I play singles 2. Protection Is better than sharpness but yes will not protect u from kb stick but use your brain go against a wall and boom u won xD also I win legit all my games some times I lose to hackers but yeah and I usually don't get diamonds so no going to diamonds doesn't give u a advantage if ur good if ur bad than rip just strafe use your brain kidssssss lol also rushing is the best strategy because they won't have a defense good and no offense bedwars players are dumb they are ez to out smart

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
XxXChaosGod

XxXChaosGod

If I have to I will record a video debunking that rushing is a bad strategy and that sharpness is better than protect so yes I will debunk u if I have to #protisbetter also someone said in last post that the rushing technique wouldn't work in 3/4 but no it would for me maybe not for u but 3v1 or 4v1 are kinda easy just out smart them

Last edited:
Lol same thing I do and I have 220 something wins, although idk about the hit and block strategy, hits never register when I attempt to hit and block and I die. :p

Djcougar

Addicted Member
If you play in Minecraft 1.9 plus then it doesn’t block. Rather it uses a sheild

Harsh324

And also learn how to jitter click guys it's really helpful and makes you OP.Guys you can buy tnt for rushing teams that are strong on bed defence .You can also speed up the rushing part by learning breezily bridging (I can do it :) ) .
And guys I'm pretty decent at bw check the leaderboards of bedwars (position 2) Harsh324

Djcougar

Addicted Member
And also learn how to jitter click guys it's really helpful and makes you OP.Guys you can buy tnt for rushing teams that are strong on bed defence .You can also speed up the rushing part by learning breezily bridging (I can do it :) ) .
And guys I'm pretty decent at bw check the leaderboards of bedwars (position 2) Harsh324

Sounds like your experienced. Join the official jartex bedwars discord community! It’s owned by voodoo. Join here
https://discord.gg/dgnwEwc

ItachiShanker

Addicted Member
I rush to emerald generator on Lilly pad map. I do this to get 4 emeralds and buy a diamond sword, then I pretty much control mid.