Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

HOW TO WIN AGAINST A HACKER!

Get stacked: diamond armour, punch bow (3 or 4 stacks of arrows), fireballs, golems, silverfish, prot 4, diamond sword (useless but just in case), a lot of PEARLS!
If you still have a bed: 2 layers of obbi, LOTS OF WATER, trap, camp base hard defend.
/staff, add staff to party and tell to spec the person hacking and wait for them to ban the hacker, if the hacker doesn't get banned and the staff says the hacker toggled off or the hacker is "lagging", just don't play on the server.

DONE EZ TUTORIAL! IF YOU BEAT THE HACKER SAY THIS IN CHAT "EZ GET GOOD NEXT TIME GET BETTER HACKS STUPID YOU'RE GARBAGE, IMAGINE DYING WITH HACKS LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EZ!!!!!!!!"

Done ummmmm.... thats it boom cool wow this is very useful hopefully you won! GG

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
You can’t kill a hacker if you can’t hit them, 2 layers of obby, which is over 20 emeralds, will be useless with bed nuker, and even if you manage to get stacked before the hacker kills you, you are most likely still going to die. Best option is inviting staff everything else was utterly useless

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
How to get rid of hacker.

Step 1:Run like hell till staff comes
step 2:Invite staff and warp them
Step 3: Tell the hacker he has trash cheats

maznqrchetoBG

Basically im just getting a bow and then locking myself in obby until i report him in the forums and then say to myself "oh god i cant run forever pls someone ban him"