Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

how to use ladders

oBrahma

if someone is building up on your bridge or anywhere, you can use ladders to climb up, and ladders also reduce kb so if they are building up with blocks and you ladders, it would take more than 3 hits to get you off normally

MeOwHow

Addicted Member
IGN
MeOwHow
but i always get 1 tapped off when i shift on a ladder
i gave up

STRMCHSR12

if someone is building up on your bridge or anywhere, you can use ladders to climb up, and ladders also reduce kb so if they are building up with blocks and you ladders, it would take more than 3 hits to get you off normally
You can also use it for mlg and clutch and slow down enemy and combo them

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
Thx and nice imformation for players who didnt knew

LEGEND_PRO_10

ladder is very much used for clutch

VVtheone

Very informative thank you note- u can also place a block behind your using ladders. So if u place a block behind you while climbing ladder it's impossible to get u off the ladder