Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to use enchanted books ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have seen many people have many normal Minecraft enchants on their sword but when I try to put my sword in enchanting table I get max to max 2 enchants. I don't want to waste xp with garter magician who also doesn't combine books and sword. pls tell how to get it without wasting much xp .
Thanks

Solution
Enchanted books (normal ones, like Sharpness IV) can be placed on unenchanted tools/weapons/armor to enchant. Placing them on something already enchanted won't apply it. Placing a Sharpness I book on a Sharpness I sword won't make the sword Sharpness II.

Enchanting things in an enchanting table will randomly give you one or more enchantments.

To combine enchantments, you have to use the Jartex Magician, which costs anywhere from 500-6000 exp depending on the number of enchantments being combined. To upgrade an enchantment's level, you also have to use the Jartex Magician - combine two enchanted items of the same level (books don't work in /magician) and pay an exp fee ranging from 500-6000 exp depending on the number...

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Enchanted books (normal ones, like Sharpness IV) can be placed on unenchanted tools/weapons/armor to enchant. Placing them on something already enchanted won't apply it. Placing a Sharpness I book on a Sharpness I sword won't make the sword Sharpness II.

Enchanting things in an enchanting table will randomly give you one or more enchantments.

To combine enchantments, you have to use the Jartex Magician, which costs anywhere from 500-6000 exp depending on the number of enchantments being combined. To upgrade an enchantment's level, you also have to use the Jartex Magician - combine two enchanted items of the same level (books don't work in /magician) and pay an exp fee ranging from 500-6000 exp depending on the number of enchantments being transferred.
---
There is no real way to get all the enchantments you want on an item without spending a lot of exp.
That said, you could try killing villagers for emeralds, then trading those emeralds with a Librarian villager for a book you want. You can use basic enchantment books from /enchanter in the trade menu, or you can get books by buying bookcases in the misc. section of /shop. Then, once you have the books you want, get multiple copies of the tool/armor/weapon you want to enchant and apply each enchantment to each copy. Finally, you can then /magician everything together to get a fully enchanted item.

The above method should not waste too much exp, since you'll get exp by killing villagers for emeralds. It does take longer than enchanting in an enchanting table, but it's less reliant on luck.

Solution

vvclin17

To combine enchantments, you have to use the Jartex Magician, which costs anywhere from 500-6000 exp depending on the number of enchantments being combined. To upgrade an enchantment's level, you also have to use the Jartex Magician - combine two enchanted items of the same level (books don't work in /magician) and pay an exp fee ranging from 500-6000 exp depending on the number of enchantments being transferred.
---
There is no real way to get all the enchantments you want on an item without spending a lot of exp.
That said, you could try killing villagers for emeralds, then trading those emeralds with a Librarian villager for a book you want. You can use basic enchantment books from /enchanter in the trade menu, or you can get books by buying bookcases in the misc. section of /shop. Then, once you have the books you want, get multiple copies of the tool/armor/weapon you want to enchant and apply each enchantment to each copy. Finally, you can then /magician everything together to get a fully enchanted item.

The above method should not waste too much exp, since you'll get exp by killing villagers for emeralds. It does take longer than enchanting in an enchanting table, but it's less reliant on luck.
Yes, this player have listed everything. It's true, and personally If I see that I cannot enchant max level because I do not have enough exp to combine two of lower levels, I use villagers[or, more specifically, librarians]. Trading with villagers takes patience, due to the fact that some of their trades are terrible[I have personal experience; 63 ems ➡ Smite III lol], but some are great[Best luck I've ever had 6 ems ➡ Flame LOL]. I usually use multiple villager spawners combined for more spawn speed and amount of villagers. I grind until I see a librarian, then check if the deal is reasonable, and if true, I use my ems and books, to turn the books into enchanted ones.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
P
well I am not able to trade with the villager what do I do?
BTW thanks for the quick replies

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Hello paramprakash12,
The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.