Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How To Troll BW Hackers

TheRealBoi

Hi everybody so now im writing a guide onto how to troll BW hackers (anti void, killaura, reach,and so on)
i'll be editing this thread the more if i find more ways

1. if a hacker uses any hacked client they ussualy have antivoid, knowing this if you met a hacker that is bridging to your bed, use the fireball to destroy his bridge with him, anti void will make him in an endless loop of falling and going back up again, this should make you have time to record to get evidence of the hacker

2. the main thing to counter hackers is to trap them and outsmart them, this can be achieved by making traps the most simple one is the one block gap with 2 blocks block, basically you break a block in your bridge then block the infont part of the broken block with 2 blocks, this way if they are not careful they will fal to their death like i said they probably have antivoid, so make sure to do this in the middle of your bridge and destroy the bridge they will again get in an endless loop

that's all that i can think off and that i have tried let me know if you have anymore tricks to troll hackers see ya

Anexide

One thing I like to do is waste their time, distract them. Since most of them will use reach hacks, PVP-ing is just not an option. I'll keep running from them around their base as much as possible and if i'm lucky enough, someone else is gonna come and get their bed, afterwards both of us can try to defeat him. Now obviously this doesn't work a lot but some times it does.

Putting myself in obsidian walls is also something I like to do, though this can be during mid-game or late-game as early on, emeralds are almost impossible to get fast enough. The hacker will take ages to break the obsidian since they won't bother buying any pickaxes before hand. They might even turn back to go and buy one, this can be a great opportunity for you to exit out and move across the map, closing up the obsidian walls, this way he will think that you're still in it but shifting to hide your name and he won't notice you aren't even there.

But of course the best option would be to make them stuck in that loop of falling and going back to the block they fell from, though hacked clients are getting a tad bit advanced nowadays and I'm not sure this is the most effective way, especially early game since it takes 40 iron for a single fireball.

sharon

True but not all hackers use anti-void and its also hard to get it to work, what i prefer is for u to get stacked and lured him to a closed space and block hit him this is a really effective strat :)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TheRealBoi

TheRealBoi

True but not all hackers use anti-void and its also hard to get it to work, what i prefer is for u to get stacked and lured him to a closed space and block hit him this is a really effective strat :)
trying to use obsidian to trap them is good too