Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How To Troll BW Hackers

TheRealBoi

Hi everybody so now im writing a guide onto how to troll BW hackers (anti void, killaura, reach,and so on)
i'll be editing this thread the more if i find more ways

1. if a hacker uses any hacked client they ussualy have antivoid, knowing this if you met a hacker that is bridging to your bed, use the fireball to destroy his bridge with him, anti void will make him in an endless loop of falling and going back up again, this should make you have time to record to get evidence of the hacker

2. the main thing to counter hackers is to trap them and outsmart them, this can be achieved by making traps the most simple one is the one block gap with 2 blocks block, basically you break a block in your bridge then block the infont part of the broken block with 2 blocks, this way if they are not careful they will fal to their death like i said they probably have antivoid, so make sure to do this in the middle of your bridge and destroy the bridge they will again get in an endless loop

that's all that i can think off and that i have tried let me know if you have anymore tricks to troll hackers see ya

Tahsan1

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Helpful and not helpful for me at the same time

G

Gusto

3rd option: play with staff and try to annoy him then staff member bans him