Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to revive Barry?

Shouki

A very sad day for my SBD Island. May 7th, 2021, a fallen comrade.

I was foolish.

On May 6th, 2021, I started SBD, and alongside it, a friend. Someone who I very much underestimated, someone who I wished I talked to better, someone I wished I took care of better, someone I killed by my own hands. I would poke fun of him for being useless, we would trap him in a dirt house, and drown him in water. He suffered many times from the hands of my party and I, until one day.

He died.

I was clumsily hopping around our island and hitting left click because who doesn't? until I flicked right and to my surprise, Barry was there. I wasn't able to stop my fingers from clicking, as it was twitching, my instincts took me over and I recalled my past war experiences in Bed Wars, I saw someone on the edge of an island, I had to click. And naturally, he fell.

As he was falling, everything felt like it's in slow motion. I knew I've done it. I screwed up. Clutching my hands in a state of shock, he looked back, as he was a golem, I was unsure of his emotions. Whether it was hatred or acceptance, regardless of what it was, I didn't care. I grieved hard and thought about what I've done. I realized I had killed someone who has been apart of my SBD journey from the start, from the birth of my island he was there, when my friends were off, he was there, waiting. And I killed him.

So anyway does anyone know how to bring Barry back?

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
So anyway does anyone know how to bring Barry back?
Yes you can reset the island and get a new barry if you want him so much plus a very sad story happens to everyone atleast it happens to me all the time. Dont worry he is gonna be in Heaven if you want to visit him then i could also do the same thing you did to Barry so gl