Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to repair items

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApsidalSolid4

I recently joined kitpvp, and I don't have a rank. I there a way I can repair diamond equipment without having the hero rank? Thank you!

Solution
I recently joined kitpvp, and I don't have a rank. I there a way I can repair diamond equipment without having the hero rank? Thank you!
Hey, you can purchase a /fix voucher from /ah or other players using money. You can also always ask a Ranked player to fix those items for you. Everyone usually does it free of cost and wont take your items 90% of the time. It's a do it at your own risk thing but most will do it. You can also use one of the anvils in spawn > Repairer to get your items fixed for in-game money. Lastly, you can always purchase a rank from the store or purchase a rank from other players.

Have a great day/night,
Nytb

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb
Hey, you can purchase a /fix voucher from /ah or other players using money. You can also always ask a Ranked player to fix those items for you. Everyone usually does it free of cost and wont take your items 90% of the time. It's a do it at your own risk thing but most will do it. You can also use one of the anvils in spawn > Repairer to get your items fixed for in-game money. Lastly, you can always purchase a rank from the store or purchase a rank from other players.

Have a great day/night,
Nytb

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.