Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to play prison?

DeadAccount

Addicted Member
So today i started playing prison and i only know to break blocks and sell to the golem,and also what is rankup when i rankup i got k letter when i am chatting pls tell me how to play prison and pls tell me what is rankup

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Hello DeadAccount DeadAccount
I see ur new to prison. Don't worry I'll help you

RANKUP:
If ur not aware, there are different mines in prison which are named by alphabets A-Z
When you got enough money you can rankup using the command /rankup
Now this helps you to go to another mine where you can sell resources for more money and get money easily. After ranking up all the way to mine z, you can prestige. Now prestige gives a boost in some things like finding tokens(not sure though)
Prestiging also helps you to unlock prestige mines where you can earn money very easily.
Beginner guide:
If ur new to prison, you don't know what the hell they are talking in chat. Don't get overwhelmed đź‘€
Ok lets get to the point. The point of prison is getting the most richest person in the game. So first what you should do is type /kit and select beginner's kit in the category All player kits.
This will give you all the items you need to start. After that you can start making money by the most basic way: mining.
To go to the mine, use the command /mine and you will be teleported to the mine. Now you will start from the mine called A. I have given more info above. You can mine with your pickaxe and sell your items by right clicking on the iron golem in middle. repeat the process until you have enough money to rankup (explained above)
After you rankup in the mine A, you can mine in the mine B.
You can also use this great guide by Monstererza Monstererza to start! --> https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/prison-information-guide-2021.38492/

R rLilJesus you can lock the thread and mark solution.

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Hello DeadAccount DeadAccount
I've reviewed your post and here's my response.

Basic Information
Prisons is a Game-Mode where you have to mine and mine, you can obtain different items like G-Kits and Ranks which give you a Temporary or Permanent boost, you have to start off mining and upgrade your pickaxe, there's a variety of upgrades that you can do which will make it easier for you to mine and much more efficient!.

As you progress through whilst upgrading your pickaxe, you also have to look to prestiges which increase your sell multiplier, You can do /prestige (There are beacons too which can be found in warzone mine, don't go to warzone with your main pickaxe though).

Every time you prestige your sell multiplier goes up by x0.1, meaning that once you sell you will get more money, you can obtain many different items to help you progress like pets & backpacks (For more space in inventory).

Check out the complete Prisons-Guide by Monstererza by clicking on the following link.

Guide.
This by far, Is the No #1 Guide To Prisons.
Click the following link -----> Complete-Prison-Guide
Read through the guide, if any further queries feel free to set-up a new post or reply to this one.

Good-Day
~Regards, iSixez