Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to Moonwalk bridge!

Skywalker

Donator
Donator
IGN
Titan_Leo & ATitanBridger
Hi, today i'm gonna teach you how to Moonwalk bridge!

First of all you need to learn the movement: Go on a singleplayer world a make a line of blocks then face an angle between 45 and 90 degrees. Hold the "S" key and spam the "D" key, you may have to press the "D" key depending on your position.

You should know what are the best clicking techniques: The best clicking techniques are Mouse abuse(Short drag with at least 8 cps) and Double clicks( 6-8 cps),
you can do it with 4 cps timed clicks too!
but i really do not reccomend to use jitter click or butterfly click because Moonwalk is more timing base than cps.

Now the ultimate timing guide: First of all I don't recommend to use headphones because it will prevent to hear your click sounds.
Imma explain the 4 cps timed clicks first.
Hearing the clicksounds is really useful here because it helps you to get easily the timing down, you need to press the right click and the "D" key at the same time otherwise it won't work, it's hard to get consisten with 4 cps so I recommend to stop after 8 blocks, jump and then again timing "D" and right click.

Now imma explain the timing with double clicks:
It's almost the same as 4 cps timed clicks but you should press right click a little before the "D" key because with double clicks you will get 2 cps instead of 1 so it's easier to do it with pressing right click a little before the "D" key

Now the timed drags:
The easier, here you still need to drag at the same time of the "D" key but it's more easier and more consistent,
drag click gives you really high cps so that you can jump without shifting

Where should you aim: You should aim at the top of the block with an angle between 45 and 90 degrees.

Hope this guide helped you!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Skywalker

Skywalker

Donator
Donator
IGN
Titan_Leo & ATitanBridger
Wanna get banned?
I can't moon walk,
I can breezily, diagonal godbridge and ninja!
i can't breezily but i can moonwalk, diagonal godbridge and schneller bridge

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
If you added a small video on the thread, It might get pinned, +1 very helpful

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Hi, today i'm gonna teach you how to Moonwalk bridge!

First of all you need to learn the movement: Go on a singleplayer world a make a line of blocks then face an angle between 45 and 90 degrees. Hold the "S" key and spam the "D" key, you may have to press the "D" key depending on your position.

You should know what are the best clicking techniques: The best clicking techniques are Mouse abuse(Short drag with at least 8 cps) and Double clicks( 6-8 cps),
you can do it with 4 cps timed clicks too!
but i really do not reccomend to use jitter click or butterfly click because Moonwalk is more timing base than cps.

Now the ultimate timing guide: First of all I don't recommend to use headphones because it will prevent to hear your click sounds.
Imma explain the 4 cps timed clicks first.
Hearing the clicksounds is really useful here because it helps you to get easily the timing down, you need to press the right click and the "D" key at the same time otherwise it won't work, it's hard to get consisten with 4 cps so I recommend to stop after 8 blocks, jump and then again timing "D" and right click.

Now imma explain the timing with double clicks:
It's almost the same as 4 cps timed clicks but you should press right click a little before the "D" key because with double clicks you will get 2 cps instead of 1 so it's easier to do it with pressing right click a little before the "D" key

Now the timed drags:
The easier, here you still need to drag at the same time of the "D" key but it's more easier and more consistent,
drag click gives you really high cps so that you can jump without shifting

Where should you aim: You should aim at the top of the block with an angle between 45 and 90 degrees.

Hope this guide helped you!
but it won’t help ppl who use a trackpad lol