Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

how to master bedwars???

hunterskill

I know some people find it hard to choose the best strategy to use in bedwars so here are some of mine
my first strategy is: overprotecting my bed using endstone then reaching the diamond forge and upgrading my forge till it reaches the final level after that all you have to do is buying with the emerald you got diamond armor and a sword and make your way to other players beds and I advise to use it in city map
al you need is :
-120 iron to get 60 endstone
-16 iron to get 64 wool to make your way to diamond and emreald forge
-4 gold for TNT

my second one is :this strategy is pretty challenging and it depends on your skills in fast bridging and pvp and it is mostly suitable for lilypad . so first of all get 12 iron and buy stacks of wool then make your way to the nearest bed after covering your own and from there you can head the next bed and hopefully win
this is all I got I hope it was helpfull
whish you all the best
xD

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
This is truly helpful. I actually made a complete guide on the 2nd strategy. It's called BEDWARS HOW TO SOLO

odynous

I know some people find it hard to choose the best strategy to use in bedwars so here are some of mine
my first strategy is: overprotecting my bed using endstone then reaching the diamond forge and upgrading my forge till it reaches the final level after that all you have to do is buying with the emerald you got diamond armor and a sword and make your way to other players beds and I advise to use it in city map
al you need is :
-120 iron to get 60 endstone
-16 iron to get 64 wool to make your way to diamond and emreald forge
-4 gold for TNT

my second one is :this strategy is pretty challenging and it depends on your skills in fast bridging and pvp and it is mostly suitable for lilypad . so first of all get 12 iron and buy stacks of wool then make your way to the nearest bed after covering your own and from there you can head the next bed and hopefully win
this is all I got I hope it was helpfull
whish you all the best
xD
Just play extremely aggressive
Or team up with super aggressive players and over-protect the bed :D