Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied How to make the bedwars fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilkbikisPvP

Minecraft Username:
MilkbikisPvP

What is the suggestion about?
How to make bedwars fair.

Description:
Suggestion for squad, duos or threes : start the game when there are 16 players for squads 12 for trios 8 for duos. Reason: It is not fair as there are full teams other than yours if the game starts at 14 to 15 for squads and 11 for trios and 7 for duos. It makes you feel angry that people left the game when it is starting and you may need to clutch. With my suggestion you will have a full team except when the teammate leaves during the game. This way the player need not frustrate to clutch and can play happily with their team. Before they probably leave.

I hope you are able to consider my suggestion to make bedwars fair.

Thank you for reading these suggestion.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
To make bedwars as fair as possible

Last edited:

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
1. Suggestion for solos, duos, trios, fours. Please add a good cheat detector (necessary) It is not fair as the hacker can easily win the game with hacks.
No suggestions about anticheat.

2. Suggestion for squad, duos or threes : add a remover of something. If someone leaves the game and sabotages your team, give them a punishment like cannot play bedwars for 15 mins if they sabotage 3 times and if they do it more and more then increase the time period. It is not fair as other teams have 4 players each. It makes you feel angry.
It's a player's wish to leave the game or not, the thing you suggested is completely of no point.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MilkbikisPvP

MilkbikisPvP

1.I will give the suggestion to have an anti cheat but I am not the one to recommend anything. The server developers must pick a good anti cheat of their choice.

2. I know it’s their decision but how is it fair. Example u play a game of squads and players leave the moment the game starts. Then you realize that you have either 3 or 2 teammates but everyone else have 4. That has happened to me a lot of times. I clutch sometimes but I think it is frustrating to clutch and it makes me angry. This is why I made that suggestion.

Thank you for reading my reasons for your replies.

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
2. I know it’s their decision but how is it fair. Example u play a game of squads and players leave the moment the game starts. Then you realize that you have either 3 or 2 teammates but everyone else have 4. That has happened to me a lot of times. I clutch sometimes but I think it is frustrating to clutch and it makes me angry. This is why I made that suggestion.
Seriously? Think about it, why do they need to be punished? If you have 3 people in your team, deal with it lol. You just want people to quit jartex.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MilkbikisPvP

MilkbikisPvP

ok how about if the game starts when there is 15 players. That will be fine. atleast you have 3 teamates instead of 2.

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
It's the same thing again lol you just said to start the game when its 16 etc doesn't make changes in players leaving midgame :)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MilkbikisPvP

MilkbikisPvP

It does not matter in game just when it is starting at least a teammate defends the bed and defeats a team for your team. Before leaving.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Why would you punish for people leaving the game? Thats just stupid. They leave for a lot of reasons. Some people have households where they can't decide when to leave on their own... or maybe they just get bored.

As for the Anticheat suggestion, dont even bother. It wont happen

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MilkbikisPvP

MilkbikisPvP

Why would you punish for people leaving the game? Thats just stupid. They leave for a lot of reasons. Some people have households where they can't decide when to leave on their own... or maybe they just get bored.

As for the Anticheat suggestion, dont even bother. It wont happen
did you read my updated suggestion? i removed the suggestion 1 but now the one is the changed one look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.