Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to increase chance to get Spooky/Hacker kill messages + A suggestion

IGN
DhruvCoolPlays
I'm an IRON rank and my IGN is DhruvCoolPlays. I have used up 100+ brains just to get kill messages exclusive to IRON rank. I've been getting what I've already won. Why tho? Please make it so that whatever you have earnt is removed from the brain washer. I've WASTED 100+ brains on getting a just a few coins which can be obtained in 5 mins. Really I grind for 3+ hours each day and this is what I get?! Despite the server being awesome, I'd rate it 9/10 instead of 10/10 as I get stuff that I already have! That's not a plus point like it's so damn irritating! Please fix it or if there is a way to get more luck in the Brain Washer then do reply to this post. Have a good day and keep improving my favorite server :).

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Hello DhruvCoolPlays,

Thanks for your interest in trying to suggest a change to the server!
However, to make this visible to way more people, please do it here!

This is the official suggestions sub-forum, and will be seen by many people!

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Tharul1m256YT

Donator
Donator
IGN
Tharul1m256YT
I'm an IRON rank and my IGN is DhruvCoolPlays. I have used up 100+ brains just to get kill messages exclusive to IRON rank. I've been getting what I've already won. Why tho? Please make it so that whatever you have earnt is removed from the brain washer. I've WASTED 100+ brains on getting a just a few coins which can be obtained in 5 mins. Really I grind for 3+ hours each day and this is what I get?! Despite the server being awesome, I'd rate it 9/10 instead of 10/10 as I get stuff that I already have! That's not a plus point like it's so damn irritating! Please fix it or if there is a way to get more luck in the Brain Washer then do reply to this post. Have a good day and keep improving my favorite server :).
agreed, i have also used more than 100 brains to get some bed destroy effects but still it just gives the same thing evry time a redstone projectile trail(IGN Tharul1m256YT) Rank:Gold

M3lv1nPl4yz

IGN
M3lv1nPl4yz
I also agree, I'm a diamond rank and I never get a single kill msg exclusive to diamond ranks.
I would get the same thing again and again.

Koshi

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
"Exclusive to IRON"
Gold, Diamond and Crystal rankimage_2021-10-28_180157.png

steliosG6

IGN
ste26062006
Everything is random so you can unfortunately do nothing.