Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

how to grow drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Tackle_Box1

I read the prison guide, but nowhere it states how to exactly grow them. What exactly that I mean is, do you have to have water, a hoe, or anything? If you do have to have water where do you get it from? Sorry I just started, but the guide didn't state how to exactly grow drugs.

DanielWithAD

Donator
Donator
IGN
DanielWithAD
you get a hoe, spray some water around the plant, plant the plant, and wait for the plant to grow, than sell or eat the planet

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
You can plant drugs by planting them in a tilled grass, and place the drugs seed there.

You can buy the Drug seeds by finding the Drug Dealer in Spawn.

Drugs grow when you or someone is on your cell and even if you're afk, You can either sell the drugs by Selling them to other players to get higher price than the Drug Dealer, but if you want booster you can sell it to the Drug dealer and fill the quota of the selected drug to get the booster.

If you want other guides just click here. You can check the levels of Drugs and it's max stage when it's harvestable.

Hope this helps you, Have a nice day.

drugs can only grow in cells
the way to get them is by getting their seeds is by going to drug dealer( in this season when u are on u are close to warzone turn left and u will find him)
also u can upgrade their growth speed with crystals by typing
/cell upgrades
the avantages of drugs that thay gives you. money likes in other
celle some player sell it 10t each 1000 drug like me 😏 in my cell
I hope that helps you

requesting thread lock the question solved ;)

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
drugs can only grow in cells
the way to get them is by getting their seeds is by going to drug dealer( in this season when u are on u are close to warzone turn left and u will find him)
also u can upgrade their growth speed with crystals by typing
/cell upgrades
the avantages of drugs that thay gives you. money likes in other
celle some player sell it 10t each 1000 drug like me 😏 in my cell
I hope that helps you

requesting thread lock the question solved ;)
Requesting lock like it wasn't solved awhile ago lmao.

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
"Drugs" - One of the easiest method on obtaining free cash + Boosters
What do Drugs do? Well they are just like crops, once you plant them you wait, after being afk your cell (Where they are growing) for a while they'll eventually grow, and once they are fully grown you can successfully harvest them!
(Seeds can be bought from the Drug Dealer for 10 Tokens each, It's a worthy investment, Read further for the location of the Drug Dealer)

How to harvest Drugs?
Well, Once drugs have grown, You can use a basic pickaxe of a "Custom" pickaxe in order to mine the drugs.
Custom Pickaxe:
By this I mean the 2 important enchantments that are used to make harvesting easier and more efficient
-Drug Lord: Increases chance to get more drugs.
-Rejuvenate: Chance to replant drugs from seeds in your inventory
Note: These enchants are affected by the prestige system, A higher level will be unlocked once you have prestiged your pickaxe

There are multiple types of drugs available (Seeds can be bought from the Drug Dealer, Take a left from /warp pvp, a guy in the middle of Ruins will be the Drug Dealer), You can buy and sell your Drugs to him.
Daily Limit: You can only sell a specific amount of drugs per day and once you have sold the max amount, It will reward you with a random booster which can be very good for mining (Tokens or money either way)
Note: The boosters that are obtained are random and the sell price of drugs increases as a player prestige's

Personal POV:

There's no way to boost the Drug Growth so you'll have to wait it out, But in the end it's always worth
I'd recommend planting Each type of drug according to the daily limit, so per harvest it can get you the exact amount for each drug + Boosters.
Requesting Thread Lock, Query has been Solved

Last edited:

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
"Drugs" - One of the easiest method on obtaining free cash + Boosters
What do Drugs do? Well they are just like crops, once you plant them you wait, after being afk your cell (Where they are growing) for a while they'll eventually grow, and once they are fully grown you can successfully harvest them!
(Seeds can be bought from the Drug Dealer for 10 Tokens each, It's a worthy investment, Read further for the location of the Drug Dealer)

How to harvest Drugs?
Well, Once drugs have grown, You can use a basic pickaxe of a "Custom" pickaxe in order to mine the drugs.
Custom Pickaxe:
By this I mean the 2 important enchantments that are used to make harvesting easier and more efficient
-Drug Lord: Increases chance to get more drugs.
-Rejuvenate: Chance to replant drugs from seeds in your inventory
Note: These enchants are affected by the prestige system, A higher level will be unlocked once you have prestiged your pickaxe

There are multiple types of drugs available (Seeds can be bought from the Drug Dealer, Take a left from /warp pvp, a guy in the middle of Ruins will be the Drug Dealer), You can buy and sell your Drugs to him.
Daily Limit: You can only sell a specific amount of drugs per day and once you have sold the max amount, It will reward you with a random booster which can be very good for mining (Tokens or money either way)
Note: The boosters that are obtained are random and the sell price of drugs increases as a player prestige's

Personal POV:

There's no way to boost the Drug Growth so you'll have to wait it out, But in the end it's always worth
I'd recommend planting Each type of drug according to the daily limit, so per harvest it can get you the exact amount for each drug + Boosters.
Requesting Thread Lock, Query has been Solved
Ay bru, was already solved twice.

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Ay bru, was already solved twice.
It's still worth to point out things that others haven't, it's always good to have someone else's insight.
I've written my response according to my knowledge and so have others based on theirs.
Kindly don't comment on people giving Feedback, That's what Forums are for lol.
Regards, Sixez.

Status
Not open for further replies.