Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to "Give" bread

daethx

I am in the middle of doing a level and apparently i have to "Give Bread x16" but i dont know how to, i had a challenge for "Give Hay Bale x12" and i somehow completed it but I do not remember how i completed it can someone please help me1709931921939.png

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Try having the 16x Bread in your inventory, then click on the windowpane. In Skyblock at least, that's how you complete the "give" levels. Might not work, but hopefully someone with a better answer pops in. Good luck!

Forums_Random737

Donator
Donator
IGN
Random737
Yeah. Good solution. I hope it is not dropping it in front of the player's house.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
daethx

daethx

Try having the 16x Bread in your inventory, then click on the windowpane. In Skyblock at least, that's how you complete the "give" levels. Might not work, but hopefully someone with a better answer pops in. Good luck!
The thing is you need ALL of the challenges completed to unlock the level.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
daethx

daethx

Just tried it and it did not work.

1710018590158.png

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Re-reading your first post, the GUI shows a green checkmark on everything but the Give x12 Hay Bales. What if you try clicking on the windowpane with 12 haybales in your inventory instead?
Just tried it and it did not work.

View attachment 28727

Green checkmarks mean the part of the level is completed (you already did 16/16 craft bread and 64/64 harvest wheat, and they have green checkmarks. Give Bread has a green checkmark, so I think you've already unknowingly completed that part too.
Edit: To make it clearer: A green checkmark ✔ means you already did that part. The /levels window won't accept bread because you already completed that portion. Give it hay bales to finish it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
daethx

daethx

Re-reading your first post, the GUI shows a green checkmark on everything but the Give x12 Hay Bales. What if you try clicking on the windowpane with 12 haybales in your inventory instead?

Green checkmarks mean the part of the level is completed (you already did 16/16 craft bread and 64/64 harvest wheat, and they have green checkmarks. Give Bread has a green checkmark, so I think you've already unknowingly completed that part too.
Edit: To make it clearer: A green checkmark ✔ means you already did that part. The /levels window won't accept bread because you already completed that portion. Give it hay bales to finish it.
I attatched a picture where it shows me trying to do that. It says you do not reach the requirements or something but ive already tried that

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
daethx

daethx

im dumb ash nvm i didnt use the hay bales i used the bread instead thats mb