P peeyush Member Joined May 8, 2021 Messages 3 Points 5 Age 27 July 16, 2021 #1 Hi I need to know how can we gift somebody coin, brains , gems etc Please someone help me I need to gift my friend . He is poor
Hi I need to know how can we gift somebody coin, brains , gems etc Please someone help me I need to gift my friend . He is poor
Lumin0us Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator The sky's the limit Loved Master Reporter Helping Hand II Joined August 19, 2020 Messages 5,355 Points 308 July 16, 2021 #2 It is not possible to gift someone coins,brains or gems anymore
FreePalestine Donator Donator Helping Hand I Engaged Typer Joined May 10, 2021 Messages 1,145 Points 141 IGN TNTSabeel July 16, 2021 #3 It is not currently possible as said by lolguy. You can suggest your it Here.
Lumin0us Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator The sky's the limit Loved Master Reporter Helping Hand II Joined August 19, 2020 Messages 5,355 Points 308 July 16, 2021 #4 Lt_Pickaxeman said: It is not currently possible as said by lolguy. You can suggest your it Here. Click to expand... It was already suggested and denied so he cant
Lt_Pickaxeman said: It is not currently possible as said by lolguy. You can suggest your it Here. Click to expand... It was already suggested and denied so he cant
SquareWings928 Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Helping Hand II Typer II Popular Engaged Typer Joined April 26, 2020 Messages 3,281 Points 227 IGN SquareWings928 July 19, 2021 #5 This issue has been solved by the JartexNetwork Community. If you have any further questions please send me a message on discord (squarewings#8845). Thread Locked
This issue has been solved by the JartexNetwork Community. If you have any further questions please send me a message on discord (squarewings#8845). Thread Locked