Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to get spawners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ry4nn3

IGN
X_Ry4nn3_X
I saw these people selling spawners and i was wondering how did they get them.
1691752154642.png

Solution
Players in Lifesteal Jartex can obtain spawners through various means, such as gameplay rewards, events, trading with other players, or purchasing them from the in-game store. The availability of spawners encourages players to engage in different activities and create unique gameplay experiences.

I dare you say that it's not helpful 🤭

Warm Regards,
Ms.Candy 🍬

Stated above is practically mis-information, so I'll take on the dare and say it's not helpful at all..

The main way to obtain Spawners in Lifesteal is by getting a custom item called a "Spawner Wrench". Each has two uses which you can use to mine spawners in-game. You can also obtain them by purchasing them from other players privately or through the...

Aevuh

Players in Lifesteal Jartex can obtain spawners through various means, such as gameplay rewards, events, trading with other players, or purchasing them from the in-game store. The availability of spawners encourages players to engage in different activities and create unique gameplay experiences.

Warm Regards,
Ms.Candy 🍬

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb

Warm Regards,
Ms.Candy 🍬

Stated above is practically mis-information, so I'll take on the dare and say it's not helpful at all..

The main way to obtain Spawners in Lifesteal is by getting a custom item called a "Spawner Wrench". Each has two uses which you can use to mine spawners in-game. You can also obtain them by purchasing them from other players privately or through the Auction-House (/ah).

Regards,
Nytb.

Solution

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance - SOLVED

Greetings, Ry4nn3.​
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question and/or concern. After further review of your post, I have determined that your question has been solved. If you need any further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the staff team or post your question in this same sub-forum.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
Thekillerwolf55​

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs

Warm Regards,
Ms.Candy 🍬
Word of advice; if you don't know what the gamemodes offer and don't understand it's mechanics, don't rely on AI to answer. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.