Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to get rich ? (this is not a guide)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN
LuckyTheLegend
Hello, I was wondering if u guys can share me ways of getting rich in survival. I have tried MANY ways to make tons of money but failed i see people making like 100k-400k a day if your are one of those people pls share me your tactic/strategies because that would make my life a lot easier i have over 20days playtime in 1 and a half months but i mainly spend time on pvp. In survival pvp is like gambling u can make a lot of stuff of it or lose everything like me. So now i need consistent way of making money so i can enjoy pvp without the fear of losing everything . PLS HELP ME. :( pls be honest with ur best strategies and dont mislead me by giving me a inefficient way of making money : )

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
LuckyTheLegend
IGN
LuckyTheLegend
well i tried all the strategies listed above but i lost focus while building these farms mainly because my pvp team spams me with msg to help in pvp or else i get bored and quit i have feeble kelp farm producing one single chest in 4 hrs . But i like the idea of enderpearl
farm because i have made a lot of enderman farm in other servers but again i am lazy to grind 25lvls......so now i have to set my mind to grind for 25lvls so : ( ty DAMMY DAMMY and oom7 oom7

Status
Not open for further replies.