Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How To Get Rank In Jartex?? Guide for Our new members

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox

How To get Rank in JartexNetwork Minigames

So this is something getting really important to tell our new members how they can get Iron/Gold For Totally Free!!
So to get them u need to vote , Now how how to get rank u need to type /goldshop in minigames and go to ranks and see for how much iron rank is, it worth 1k Iron Currency. How To Get Iron Currency? Its also so simple and easy u can exchange ur votes to Iron currency so everyday u can vote 7 times so u simply need to vote until u get 100 votes after getting 100 votes u can type /vote and a screen will open and u can exchange ur votes to iron currency and can get iron rank easily in to like 15-20 days. Now For Gold Rank its useless to get 3k iron currency agin so instead of go in to /goldshop go to Rank Upgrade cuz it will take 2k iron currency instead of 3k for Gold Rank now for gold rank u have to vote for a whole month = 30 days to get enough votes to exchange them in to iron currency. So this was a guide to get these 2 ranks easily and free now let me tell u something more important that can ruin ur votes. So when ever u start voting to get rank so be aware cuz ur votes can get Reseted too. How and When they get reset so Ur Votes get reseted every month so if u planning to get gold rank which need 30 days votes so start voting from 1st of any month so u can get ur rank or it will resetted as month will end. This was a small guide for some players who are new To Jartex.

I hope it Was helpful

Kind Regards

~Shadow

Last edited:

ned_

Donator
Donator
holy shit that font is hurting my fucking eyes honestly i dont think ranks matters xD i think its just gonna get worse since the entire game gonna target the highest rank in the game, for me ranks are just for huge flex

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ShadowBox

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
holy shit that font is hurting my fucking eyes honestly i dont think ranks matters xD i think its just gonna get worse since the entire game gonna target the highest rank in the game, for me ranks are just for huge flex
Ye it will get u targetted by other people in game but without rank u cant even have friends more than 10 and cant use some special cosmetics aswell so ranks matter alot

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
U basically told everything that a average jartex player already knows

fusion1818

Donator
Donator
IGN
fusion1818
U basically told everything that a average jartex player already knows
Most people dont know it tho,i met so many people that are saying getting gold rank is impossible ,and most of them didn't know that they can claim at then end of the month -_- + most people don't even forums exist lmao

ned_

Donator
Donator
Ye it will get u targetted by other people in game but without rank u cant even have friends more than 10 and cant use some special cosmetics aswell so ranks matter alot
nah its been updated for like 20 friends or smth