Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to get more views

Kirito_HD

Addicted Member
Banned
Firstly, let me say this, I'm making this thread based on just my opinion so if I make any mistakes, do be sure to correct them.
How to get more views?
Although I'm not a youtuber whatsoever, the key to getting more views is making quality content and good thumbnails, making good thumbnails will attract more people to click on to your video, giving your more views.
Secondly, do not copy what others do, try to be unique in your own videos, make it entertaining for people to watch so that they will be sure to watch your future videos as well. Of course, getting subscribers is also another way of getting views, but I won't be talking on that since my thread is based on how to get more views.

If you wish to learn how to get more subscribers, you can click here and it will bring you to another thread.

Hope this thread will be helpful & useful to anyone that's reading this. ;)
And to all new youtubers, good luck getting views and subscribers, and of course, Jartex's youtuber rank.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Kirito_HD

Kirito_HD

Addicted Member
Banned
Nah, it isn't really clickbaiting, clickbaiting only makes the people who watched you before, not watch you anymore.
It's called business thinking, if your thumbnail is good enough to make people click on it, it's a success.

Legendiac

Addicted Member
Using clickbait is a form of gamble. with good title it wouldn't be considered so heavily as clickbait, and may draw more subscribers than subscribers lost.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Kirito_HD

Kirito_HD

Addicted Member
Banned
Using clickbait is a form of gamble. with good title it wouldn't be considered so heavily as clickbait, and may draw more subscribers than subscribers lost.
Yeah, if people know that you clickbait too much, they'll stop watching your videos which results in a loss of views/subscribers.

JaySN

Addicted Member
Clicks are not enough. The Youtube algorithm is mostly based on watch time,p. What this means is that when people clicks on your video, yiutube must know a way to see if a videomis good or not, so in general, if you watch the whole video then that means you liked it right?
So if people click on your video and do not watch the whole thing then that means they are not a fan of your videos and wont probably comeback.

And if you want to counter this then, you must make videos in which people can enjoy it(put mesmerizing intros and catchy background music) then try to make yiur videos for a good length of 10 minites or more and if people watch the whole video and likes it then the YouTube algorithm will support your gideo and promote it through the recommended Tabs and more

Jokey

Kirito_HD Kirito_HD , how did you make the viewers to this thread click on "here" and go to a website, where it shows how to get more subs?