Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to get more CPS.

TitanPlayzYT

Donator
Donator
In this guide I'll teach you how to get more CPS in PvP encounters.

What are CPS?

Well, The term "CPS" stands for : Clicks Per Second.

How to get more CPS while PvP-ing:

Have you ever been in a PvP encounter and if a person kills you, you think that how did they hit me that fast...? Well YOU can fight just like a PvP pro by following these simple steps!

1) Mouse:
More CPS = Better mouse. The more soft and comfortable your mouse is, the more CPS you will get! I personally use a gaming mouse which I got for about $20.

2) Grip:
You have to get the grip of your fingers just right so you can click faster and more comfortably. I put my index finger and middle finger on the left mouse button while I'm in a PvP battle and my ring finger on the right mouse button. I use the thumb and the pinky finger to grip the mouse to get good aim. Of course, the hands of every person is in a different shape so you can adjust your fingers.

3) Learn how to jitter click:
There are some tutorials on YouTube which you can watch and learn how to Jitter click. I jitter click sometimes but if you don't do it for 3-4 days and try to do it then, it hurts your arm. It also requires a lot of energy. I recommend jitter clicking only if you can play without taking a 3-4 days break. (suggested by ItchyDanger49)

4) Learn how to butterfly click:
If the jitter click way didn't work out for you, you can try the butterfly click method. This clicking method is the best one you can use. It does require some practice but once you get good at it, there is no way someone will survive against your PvP skills! So if you want to click fast without hurting yourself, use this method!

5) Music:
Listen to some hype music while PvPing! No this is not a joke and it actually helps!

Tell me if this helped or not!

Last edited:

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
OR,

Use an autoclicker.
Jokes aside, That's a fairly good technique to improve and I'll certainly put this technique to use

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
being able to click fast doesn't instantly make you a "pvp pro" like you stated. that aside, it would be more helpful to players if you actually provided the benefits of being able to click fast (e.g. doublehits).

Tyranux

If your just too slow, Just use butterfly clicking, I personally use it when I'm tired but I want to grind.