Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

how to get lucky mining box

sheeeeeeeep

I need help I sold the items in mine to the iron golem many times but still don't get lucky mining box

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello sheeeeeeep,

If you have a lucky enchant on your pick you have a chance that you can get a lucky mining box when selling blocks to the golem, to claim the lucky mining box you can do /keys or /collector.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

sheeeeeeeep

Hello sheeeeeeep,

If you have a lucky enchant on your pick you have a chance that you can get a lucky mining box when selling blocks to the golem, to claim the lucky mining box you can do /keys or /collector.
I sold items at the iron golem many times but still don't get the lucky box, and I have lucky level 30 on my pick

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
I sold items at the iron golem many times but still don't get the lucky box, and I have lucky level 30 on my pick
Hello sheeeeeeep, What do you mean by lucky level 30? if you mean the skill level it won't give you Lucky Mining Box.

You need the Lucky enchantment on your pickaxe, and sell blocks to the golem and have a chance to get a Lucky Mining Box.

Vizorn

lucky mining box is obtained when u have lucky enchant on your pickaxe and is obtained through selling to golem with a chance to obtain lucky mining box

Last edited:

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
lucky mining box is obtained when u have lucky enchant on your pickaxe and is obtained through random by treasure/sea lantern.
Lucky Mining Box are only obtainable by using the Lucky Enchantment not by treasure loots.