Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to get Insane Explosive pickaxe

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaatil07

Banned
IGN
kaatil07
How I can get an insane explosive pickaxe in prison, I wanted that

Solution
Explosive pickaxes are obtainable from the Explosive Gkit which can be found in crates, A Seasonal Gkit Explosive will grant you a box per week for the rest of the season whilst a Perm will grant you 1 for the rest of your days, The box is also obtainable from The Treasure crates which are obtained from the Gkit Treasure (Currently only available on Store), My advice, ask others to sell you one since there's quite a lot available nowadays (It'll cost you around 100-200k tokens)

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Explosive pickaxes are obtainable from the Explosive Gkit which can be found in crates, A Seasonal Gkit Explosive will grant you a box per week for the rest of the season whilst a Perm will grant you 1 for the rest of your days, The box is also obtainable from The Treasure crates which are obtained from the Gkit Treasure (Currently only available on Store), My advice, ask others to sell you one since there's quite a lot available nowadays (It'll cost you around 100-200k tokens)

Solution

Mad :}

Donator
Donator
IGN
Madcc
Hello kaatil07,

I will be locking this thread as your question has been solved.
You can also ask in chat or check on /ah, they are not only limited to store purchases.

Any questions feel free to DM me on discord; Mad ː}#2567

~ Thread Locked. ~

Status
Not open for further replies.