Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to get good?

XumovoidHD

Donator
Donator
Someone please teach me how to get good at bedwars. Message me on discord if ur good and want to teach me

Plz
thx

SweatTap

Donator
Donator
Sensitivity is probably the first setting you change when wanting to improve your PvP. Finding the right sensitivity for you can be a challenge, it all comes down to what you feel you're comfortable with.To find the right sensitivity for you, I recommend you to go practice and try new sensitivitys. FOV is a quick change that can be made to further enhance your PvP. Some players like myself use a higher FOV so we can see more of the environment, using a lower FOV means you can't see as much around you but it all comes down to personal preference. Resource packs are not essential when trying to improve your PvP but can help a ton. Finding the right resource pack can be very time consuming but pays off in the end. Try looking for PvP resource packs as they have many PvP based textures and effects. This tip is also based on personal preference (i.e if you prefer long vs short swords, different sound packs, etc.) If you are experiencing lag when using resource packs, try changing to a lower quality resource pack like 32x or 16x. You can also try using an fps boosting resource pack. Also, if you're tired of the default crosshair, many resource packs have different crosshairs, you can also edit certain crosshairs based on what you like. Jumping and Strafing are key components in PvP when trying to gain an advantage over the opponent. Make sure you have the above steps sorted out before attempting this as it could pose more challenges when trying to PvP. Jumping helps when trying to critical hit (crit for short) the opponent which in return, deals more damage than a regular hit. Strafing is running left to right trying to dodge the opponents hits which could lead to you getting some nasty combos on the opponent.(edited)bows and Fishing rods are very useful in PvP however they can be very hard to use correctly. Bows and Fishing rods can be used offensively and defensively. Keep in mind that if used incorrectly or if you miss a hit or shot, both will be ineffective. Both will be put into spoilers because of their length.

LoLMaster321_

Sensitivity is probably the first setting you change when wanting to improve your PvP. Finding the right sensitivity for you can be a challenge, it all comes down to what you feel you're comfortable with.To find the right sensitivity for you, I recommend you to go practice and try new sensitivitys. FOV is a quick change that can be made to further enhance your PvP. Some players like myself use a higher FOV so we can see more of the environment, using a lower FOV means you can't see as much around you but it all comes down to personal preference. Resource packs are not essential when trying to improve your PvP but can help a ton. Finding the right resource pack can be very time consuming but pays off in the end. Try looking for PvP resource packs as they have many PvP based textures and effects. This tip is also based on personal preference (i.e if you prefer long vs short swords, different sound packs, etc.) If you are experiencing lag when using resource packs, try changing to a lower quality resource pack like 32x or 16x. You can also try using an fps boosting resource pack. Also, if you're tired of the default crosshair, many resource packs have different crosshairs, you can also edit certain crosshairs based on what you like. Jumping and Strafing are key components in PvP when trying to gain an advantage over the opponent. Make sure you have the above steps sorted out before attempting this as it could pose more challenges when trying to PvP. Jumping helps when trying to critical hit (crit for short) the opponent which in return, deals more damage than a regular hit. Strafing is running left to right trying to dodge the opponents hits which could lead to you getting some nasty combos on the opponent.(edited)bows and Fishing rods are very useful in PvP however they can be very hard to use correctly. Bows and Fishing rods can be used offensively and defensively. Keep in mind that if used incorrectly or if you miss a hit or shot, both will be ineffective. Both will be put into spoilers because of their length.
correct