Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to get good

breezyallen

Addicted Member
Donator
Team Events Builder
Everytime when I ask a person how to get good they won't reply so I wanna know will anyone of u here can teach me how to get good

Yilubi

Be carried by your teammates :D

But tbh it's about honing your PVP skills and analyzing the maps (my opinion)

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I would suggest these points for you :
1- learn starfing , it is very important for pvp and it is not hard to learn and practise

2- get good cps , the perfect cps and easiest one is to try hit 7-11 cps , no need for more than this to get good , I used to be on 10 CPS , also no need for freaking GOdmouse for it , just a normal mouse that allows you to do this

3- learn the maps and the perfect spots , this will give you a general idea in case you want to make a plan of win , also it helps a lot that you can always be aware of what coming to you

4- shop hotkeys , as you can see in the villager shop , you can middle mouse+ shift to put items in the main menu that will be shown when at first when you open the shop , this can help you for speed access to the desird items .

5- use TNT perfectly , when you attack someone , you should use your tnt in perfect spot to get his bed opened. In addition, you can learn how to TNT jump but I think this is useless for most players

6- depend on the perfect tactic , after playing bedwars for a while , I can see that i am doing almost the same tactic to win everygame I want .

7- good luck , if you have not seen any improve in performance , message me in discord and I will be ready to teach you for a little time .

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
breezyallen

breezyallen

Addicted Member
Donator
Team Events Builder
I would suggest these points for you :
1- learn starfing , it is very important for pvp and it is not hard to learn and practise

2- get good cps , the perfect cps and easiest one is to try hit 7-11 cps , no need for more than this to get good , I used to be on 10 CPS , also no need for freaking GOdmouse for it , just a normal mouse that allows you to do this

3- learn the maps and the perfect spots , this will give you a general idea in case you want to make a plan of win , also it helps a lot that you can always be aware of what coming to you

4- shop hotkeys , as you can see in the villager shop , you can middle mouse+ shift to put items in the main menu that will be shown when at first when you open the shop , this can help you for speed access to the desird items .

5- use TNT perfectly , when you attack someone , you should use your tnt in perfect spot to get his bed opened. In addition, you can learn how to TNT jump but I think this is useless for most players

6- depend on the perfect tactic , after playing bedwars for a while , I can see that i am doing almost the same tactic to win everygame I want .

7- good luck , if you have not seen any improve in performance , message me in discord and I will be ready to teach you for a little time .
Bruh

The only way to get good in bedwar is to buy vbuck and bribe people to quit game to play fortnite and buy epic gamer skins from fortnite.